Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SentinelOfWords
#144924 OK so my server's service provider is having major issues so ima switch soon which means the address will be changing... I will attempt to preserve ALL player data. Will update when more info is available. In the Meantime Pixel Freedom Server is DOWN! Expect the server's address to change. NOTE: Anything that has been built since server launch will likely be lost... I apologize for the inconvenience.

I have removed all mod dependencies except Pixelmon 3.3.8 as of 2:58AM PST

I am SentinelOfWords AKA BlockWraith ingame. I am here to officially open my two servers to the public.

1. Safari Games: Just what you'd expect with a couple twists. 10 minute flash safari rounds with 1 masterball added per round. If your alone, no problem you can still play the safari round. Winning the tournament may result in rewards on the other server.
Address: 64.74.111.152:25570

2. Pixel Freedom: A pixelmon 3.3.8 server with an active OP. Survival with KeepInventory set to true. Spawn is in a mace city with a mine dense with valuable ores. Plans to add many more features and plugins in the near future.
Address: 198.24.157.28:27640

Be in the first group to Pixel Freedom and get a shiny legendary of your choice from OP! (Level 50)

By SentinelOfWords
#144967 I apologize for the interruption of service but the server is back up again as of 1:48PST. I am working with the hosting provider to determine the cause of the recent crashes and hope to have this issue resolved soon. Since the server was down I took the opportunity to install several mods including worldedit and forge essentials. See you in game.
By SentinelOfWords
#144969 Ok last thing... The following mods are now required to connect to the pixel freedom server...

bspkrscore at http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/bspkrscore

and

Starting Inventory at http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225569-startinginventory
JOIN THE TEAM