Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Crowjob
#144327 Image

CrowGaming is a medium sized gaming community which is inclusive of everyone. No matter what age, gender, race, or sexual orientation that you may have, we're here with open arms.

CrowGaming is currently hosting a Pixelmon server running 3.3.8 which is joinable at pixelmon.crowgaming.org

We don't want everyone to be super overpowered and try to stay regularly vanilla! So don't expect drop parties and unreasonable spawn rates. We're here to have fun, so no cheating please, we don't want to ban anyone, we feel everyone should be able to play in a safe environment.

I look forward to seeing each and every new player in game. You can find me online under the name "Crow".

IP: Pixelmon.crowgaming.org
TS: TS.crowgaming.org

~Crow

By Crowjob
#144410 ::UPDATE::
We're back after some downtime. We've upgraded our server and can handle a significant more amount of players now! If you notice any issues with any of the new setup, please let me know via PM or this thread.
By Crowjob
#144914 Gyms are up now! We use NPC Gym leaders so you can always fight the same team! Use /warp gym to get to the gym world.
JOIN THE TEAM