Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By KonkorFour
#142613 Image

Hey there, I'm Jake the owner of Pokétowns and I'd like to take the time to tell you about our amazing server. We've been around for almost 2 years and we have experienced a lot of scenarios and managed to survive them all.

We're constantly updated to the latest versions of Pixelmon and we aim to fix any and all problems on our side or yours as fast as we can, we're currently in the midst of rebuilding our server so as you can see below this is what we currently have planned for the new Spawn:

Although any Owner of a server would compliment their staff and players I have to admit that overall it's been an excellent experience and privelage knowing the players who dedicate their time to Pokétowns, our staff roster will help at any and all costs and our players are very welcoming and we always have a great laugh.

So if you'd like to become part of our community and take part in all of the adventures ahead of us please head to the URL below and apply, we hope to see some new players that can add a lot more to our community and help us become better than we've ever been.

Pokétowns

- Jake

By Zedxespokeman
#142619 Come and join the Poketowns Community I've been a proud member for over a year! It's amazing great staff and also nice and helpful players! come on and join it's really fun!
By SilentKilla128
#142660 As a long term member of Poketowns I can assure you nothing but the best from the staff at Poketowns. I have NEVER experienced any lag in my time on Poketowns which creates an easy to play style like no other Pixelmon server. Poketowns has a great community that is looking to expand and gain more amazing people to join and have a great time on this server. Thank you for taking your time to create this friendly and fun server Jake.
By LordWeyard
#142750 I've been playing on this server for quite a long time now, it was the first Pixelmon server I found that had the plug-ins I liked, this was about October last year and ever since then the server has gone through quite a few changes, but I've kept coming back to it~ :D I believe this is a great server if you're just starting out on Pixelmon or if you're a veteran.
Any issue you may have can be dealt with promptly by one of the staff and the community is great, so come and join us on our quests to become Pokémon Masters!~
By Joker
#142751 I am the co owner of poketowns I do not know the head owner irl but ever since I started the server it has been the best I started with my friend and everyone is so friendly everyone welcomes you and the community altogether is damn right enjoyable and if you have a broad sense of humors the staff will make you laugh with our usual talking so why not join and see for yourself :oops:
By VillagerSparky
#142754 Ahoy fellas!

My name is Villager Sparky and this has to be one of the few servers I would happily recommend to a friend... if I had any friends.

We are a welcoming bunch, happy to help and joke about. We love having people over, so don't be shy come on in!
JOIN THE TEAM