Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By GamingMeatheadHD
#142370 Hey guys! This is a server that was in development for 1 year! It's released and absolutely beautiful! I own this server with ItsMau5Craft (who is a prominent Pixelmon-based youtuber). The server is made from the ground up with TONS of revolutionary features that you've never seen before, and many more on the way! Just at least come give it a try. You'll have a never before seen experience, and that we can promise!

*Christmas giveaways and tournaments coming up!!*

Here's a highlight video of the server:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HtlclpIrNk&list=UUum6mhU1_1T_ybGRWyxCJEQ

Here's the website! Sign up, head over the connection page, and then have yourself a totally unique and customizable experience!
http://pokerevolution.net/

By NexGenInsanity
#142372 I started out on this server and I have never looked at another since. Friendly and amazing staff, Insanely awesome builds and best of all, ITS POKEMON
11/10
So much epic for a server, definitely worth a look at, who knows. Maybe you might get addicted too!
By Mrlildavid115
#142374 Dang dude this server....
Just the best I have ever been to!
Everything is new builds unique server unique even the gym system is unique.
It is overall the best server I have ever been to I will never leave it, its just to perfect!
Hope I see you guys there.
PS. Shiny Giveaway on the Server on the 23rd of December :D
By Dante369
#142399 I love being on this server, amazing staff(including me) and just a fun experience.
Everybody is so welcoming and they are just so funny. I have been with them for a long time and been through almost everything with them. And I'm planning on staying with them for a while. Join the server, you won't regret it.
JOIN THE TEAM