Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Peydunn
Ladies and gents,
I introduce you to the one and only: PixLELmon

We're a growing server, so every active member counts! Even if not many people are on when you join, just stay!
"Every active player is one step closer to a active community"

Ip: play.pixlelmon.net OR pixlelmon.us.to

So.. What's so special 'bout Pixlelmon? We've got our own Website, Ranks (Which you can buy with $ or In-game $!), Staff, and much more. Let me show you:

.:STAFF AND GYM APPLICATIONS:.

Yes, we have our own Gyms! We're starting off with Kanto, and once you get your team ready feel free to apply on the forums!

We also have many Staff trying to make the best experience possible for our players, and you can become one of them! From Game Masters holding Mini Games, to Guides aiding people!

.:MINI GAMES AND TOURNEYS:.

That's right! To spice up the server, we hold many games so things don't get dull!
Are you a competitive player and EV train, also breeding for perfect IVs and the perfect team? Well here you can show it off!

Here is some of our Mini Games, and our Tourney Arena built by Staff themselves!

( Just a few of our many Mini Games to come! ^ )

.:EV TRAINING CHAMBER:.

You heard right, we have our very own custom made EV training chamber where you will trade in-game cash for three minutes to train your Pokemon in the preferred stats, as you can see here!

Pretty cool, right? There is so much more to this server that we're adding, so come and stay! We'll be waiting!

We are currently waiting for Gym Leaders so get on and apply today!

By JamieS1211
#141986 The forum rules clearly state "If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server', we'll ask you to change it of remove it entirely". This a request for you to change the name from "PIXLELMON 3.3.4" or your post will be removed.
By Peydunn
#141987 I didn't give it a name that says New Server or Pixelmon server.

The name of our server is Pix LEL mon.
By JamieS1211
#141989 PIXLELMON 3.3.4 is too generic. Please change it. If your server is called Pix Lel mon, please call it by a different name on the forums.
By Peydunn
#141990 Does the new server topic work? Only thing I could think of without changing my server name completely.
By Aoifi
#142188 A truely unparalleled positive community.
All improvements to the server are creative and player friendly.

Have a look at some of our newest additions~

A Colosseum Style Fighting Type Gym

A Fire Type Gym In A Volcano Of Course

Levitate in this Psychic Type Gym

Want to see more? Join us at PIXLELMON.US.TO OR 192.210.236.147
By Datahaunt227
#142204 So normally i dont have the best time on pixelmon servers, and the only reason i played it is because a friend of mine did, and it was all i could do at the time. HOWEVER, on this server, right off the bat i had fun. The server hosted a mini-game they call Fallout, a game where a glass platform is made, all players stand on it, and random blocks vanish until one player remains. I immediately had fun with this, as we played multiple rounds, and it was different from the other servers. I happened to win 2 games in a row MY FIRST TIME on the server. The prizes I recieved were a level 5 Giant Rayquaza, and a level 50 mew, and i traded the mew to my friend, Draconianwarrior, since i had two legends. This server has not only allowed me to have fun on pixelmon with a friend instead of just repeating the same thing, but also has gotten me back into the game entirely since i played months ago. -I.G.N - KHSO3
By TheJuanNOnly
#142260 This Pixelmon server always has staff online to help, welcome, and advise new players or regular players that just need a few tips or even a little help. This server also has players that are bilingual and can help people that don't speak a lot of English, well that I know of Spanish and German are the only languages apart from English that the players and staff can help you in. Overall this server has a very friendly community that can still grow to more players and have a bigger community.
JOIN THE TEAM