Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Hylindar
#141636 Welcome to Aquacraft Pixelmon!
Current Version: 3.4/b]
[b]IP: Play.AquacraftMC.com

Gyms
Two tiers of Gyms, npcs for starters and player acted gym masters for real pros. Can you defeat them all and collect their badges?

Custom Spawns
Additional pixelmon spawn in the wild. Legendary birds, fossils, eeveelutions, and other advanced evolution pixelmon can be found in the wild!

Tournaments
Weekly tournaments of varying challenges. Tiny Tots for low level pokemon on sunday, and the larger competative tournaments on saturday. First tournament of the month decides the current Elite Four and champion!

Elite Four/Champion
Decided by player tournaments monthly, only the strongest challengers will be able to dethrone them!

Extra Commands
A wide list of additional pixelmon related commands are available to players. additional info is available on the server

Friendly, helpful, experienced staff
All the staff is here to help, not to troll you. We believe that a strong staff support structure is key to player involvement and enjoyment. Have a question? Just ask :D

Teamspeak
Enhance your experience, join our teamspeak! Chat with friends, or make new ones

Why not give us a try, we have a great deal to offer players.

By Ubes
#141638 Ive been playin on this server for 6 months and can i tell u its amazing!
The staff are always ready to help me and the tournaments are fair with the rules. The gym master and npc leaders system gave me plenty to do for a while and almost everything spawns on this server :D. Everyone has a chance at elite 4 and champion by tournements so u can have a chance :-D .
By Jcreeper567
#141639 There are many things to do on Aquacraft, and I always find myself coming back! I've been playing for around eight months, and it sure never gets old. There are weekly events for all player styles, may it be competitive battles, finding that perfect Scyther like you were back in SoulSilver on the Thursday Bug Catching Contest, or a boss party in Kanto. As well as Breeding, if that is your forte. A very kind community is there to answer any questions you might have, I hope to see you online on Aquacraft, and have fun!
By jordan698
#141812 I've been on this server for about nine months. And I have to say that this server is one of the best if not best server's I have played on. The owner is a nice, kind person who is always very helpful. The Admins are very helpful too and there is always at least 1 of the 3 admins on at all times of the days. But there will always be a staff member on this server to help people. There are plenty of staff to help in all kinds of situation, from claiming to finding a biome you need. And when staff can't help there are even our great donators or trainers even that can still help you. :) We have a very friendly community and love all of our players on there. Other than the players there are plenty of things you guys can do :) as you read in the post. So don't just think of playing on this server. Actually come and join us! :D
By DAngle21
#142157 I've played on this server since basically the beginning. And it has always felt like home.
The staff, players, and just general feel of the server makes it feel like another family, with everyone being accepting, funny, nice!

There's always something to do, with the mass amounts events that go on, anything from player made item/pokemon hunts to staff made Boss Trainer battles! Everything that happens on here, is in the thought of the players, and not the staff. It's all done for your enjoyment!

My favorite thing to do is train and compete in the tournaments, it shows the work and effort people put into their pokemon, just so they can become the best.

This server is no doubt, the best pixelmon server. It may not have a huge player base, but it has everything to fit one.
By Rippy
#142422 Herro ~
I've been running around on this server from day 2 and I can tell you that so far it's been a fun ride. The server is both busy and quiet, going from CET you'll see that morning-afternoon is the quiet chill time and that evening-morning is the busy time. I´m one of the mods (obviously the best) that is running around and I can tell you that the server is very enjoyable if you interact in chat, in a good way hihi :D . If you're ever in need of help(which I am a lot hehe) you will easily find help from the papa and mama mods.... if you use /helpop >:D .
I'm not saying we're the best, I'm saying we're a fun bunch and if you should take a looksie to find out for yourself.
MUCH LOVE ~Rippy
10/10 comment :'D
By Hotpocket9876
#143202 I have played on this server for quite some time now. From all of my great experiences on it i can happily say there is no other server like it. All of the staff is always nice and helpful. The map of Kanto is made so perfectly! Also the Saturday tournaments are always a blast! It's also lag free (Which is needed in my opinion for a good server). There are also random drop parties and fun little games with rewards. I spent a lot of time looking for a server to play on and make me want to stay, and after 10 minutes of playing i didn't want to leave at all! I have recommended this server to my friends and they loved it to. I encourage you to come out and play with us!
By awesomecheese20
#146195 After looking through 20-25 servers for starting my pixelmon experience ( the very first day i downloaded it) I was not too pleased with what I could find. I could not get answers to my simple questions upon arrival and didnt even get a hello from anyone on a few of these servers. I was getting desperate when i stumbled upon Aquacraft. I logged in and was greeted with about 10 "welcomes" Any question I threw in chat was answered by at least 2 different people. Some of these questions were not even answered by mods, by other new members that were doing the best they could to help someone new out. I was told that joining the teamspeak server would be an even better way to become a bigger part in the community. I have made many friends that I love to talk to and play with outside of pixelmon. The friendly staff will stop whatever they are doing to help you out even for the smallest, most simple problem. The weekly competitions are the perfect way to make friends in friendly through friendly battles. Although I have never won a tournament, I always come back to participate and test my luck and skills. Aquacraft is the perfect way to make new friends and enjoy the game of pokemon and minecraft that we all love :-)
JOIN THE TEAM