Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By X121Walshy121X
#140958 We welcome all new pixelmon players, And want them to have a fun. And fair time on our server!
IP To the Server!: pixel.aussiegamingnetwork.com
Pixelmon Mod Pack: 3.2.9
Attachments
pbannerlimited.gif
pbannerlimited.gif (29.46 KiB) Viewed 440 times
2014-11-02_10.56.20.png
Outside of our spawn :)!
2014-11-02_10.56.20.png (759.58 KiB) Viewed 440 times

By Prophayne
#141273 This server, I assume is not looking for new players. After playing on it for about an hour, the server went down and I was banned from teamspeak with the reason being a rude, and inappropriate swear. I'm hoping that the real staff of the server had nothing to do with it, and it was just someone to childish for power. Otherwise, would not recommend. If an admin or the owner can explain the issue, and possibly correct it, I will redact my statements.
JOIN THE TEAM