Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By kirimi
#140839 New server that is now open to the public, PokeFjord! We are veterans of the pokemon games and have played minecraft for a long while. We wanted a server that brought the best parts of the pokemon games and minecraft together, Making a competitive and well balanced server.

We host tournaments at level 50 for best balance much like the pokemon games, we also offer an automated service to down level your team to 50 for the sake of Tournaments and competative play.

- Active moderators and owners.
- Complete open minecraft world to explore and build in!
- Always updated to stable builds
- Complete in-game TM shop
- Balanced economy/jobs
- Player shops
- Slightly increased breeding and hatching speeds.
- Ever evolving and continuing main story through rewarding questing.
- Balanced vote rewards (no random shinies/legends!)
- Weekly scheduled events
- Grief prevention/ claim tools
- Balanced donation rewards

Home of the Pixelmon dark GUI's creator OtterDragon
( viewtopic.php?f=84&t=17553 )

So come join us today! Moderators: Kirimi and OtterDragon (orikalin)

Server-ip: 198.143.154.11

By kirimi
#141002 Tomorrow 11-16-2014
1pm Pacific Standard Time.

We will be holding a special event to celebrate the start of our server. Expect Scavenger Hunt, Drop Party, and even rare pokemon spawned in our lovely spawn city. Lots of fun to be had come check it out!

198.143.154.11:25565
By nubbybub
#142053 im not sure where else to ask, sorry- i was playing on the server and went to the nether to get some quartz, but when i came out, it linked with a different portal. the portal is blocked up on both sides and claimed- i cant break the blocks, i cant access chat and i dont know what to do. ive had someone else on the server try to contact the player it belongs to but they ignore all messages, even private ones. i have no clue what to do.. can you help me out, ori? @ n@;; i'm nubbybub ingame and the portal belongs to pokeball206? i think?
JOIN THE TEAM