Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Megit
#152117 You know what is cool? Minigames! What's even cooler? Pixelmon Minigames!
We've started making our own Pixelmon Minigames, and they should be done in about a months time, read all about it here: http://pokeballers.com/home/m/14209421/article/3270477

By Blazachicken
#157114 Hiya its blazachicken :-D I REALLY love your server, its the best one ive been on. Honestly i really hope this server stays cause its my fav pixelmon. im hoping in the future maybe for some more regions like johto c: but im rooting for yall. love the server, ok bye now :-D
By SacredSub
#158935 Do you like Pixelmon Island? Well Season 13 has just begun! If you have ever wanted to compete in a monthly tournament against some very good trainers, then this is for you! Come join in on the fun, adventure, and try to become the best trainer of the month!
By Chuugi
#159205 I recommend this server to all pixelmon players.It is a great server with amazing staff and great uptime.If you are looking for a great pixelmon server you've found it.My friend recommended this server to me about 3 weeks ago and i've been playing ever since!In my opinion this is the best pixelmon server out there.You won't know how great this server is until you try it!
By JackThePwnzor
#159290 This is seriously one of the best servers you can find. Great and active staff, fun servers, and friendly players, it's really hard to get bored here with all the servers, with more being added. I've played for over 1 and a half years and I love it here. :-)
By PokeMasterTF
#159571 Amazing friendly environment, as for what i've seen. This server contains very helpful people that will answer almost any question. Very well run server, I haven't seen anything bad yet. They are working as hard as they can to fix bugs every day, and I appreciate it. Definitely a server to play on, always happy to join and see all the players.
By tofu24554
#160776 This server is absolutely amazing. Ranging from Pixelmon Island, to the original Region 1 and 2, and Region 3 survival. Than there Mystery Dungeon, something I thought would NEVER be available in pixelmon! There's pixeltown Red and Blue, which you can obviously tell they worked hard on with the amount of quests! If you get bored of one gamemode, join another! This server has so much, and there is even more coming! I have had amazing memories with this server, so just go try it! There's so much, and the amount of helpful staff is awesome! So come join! <3
By SacredSub
SigCorps wrote:What version is the server using? Visited the web site but your text for that info was cut off.

We are currently using Pixelmon Version 3.4. If you need extra assistance, we have a section on the forums for connecting to the server. That should be very helpful if need be.
JOIN THE TEAM