Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By UltimateHedgehog
#169835 Minecraft Username: Tj_Jackson

What position are you interested in: Vermilion city gym leader

What experience do you have with said position?: Battle a lot in both pixelmon and other pokemon games though only own up too white 2 so battled before things got shut down. Battled many people on games and have done it alot on the server

By DMSolo
#169836 Not sure if anyone still looks at this; but hey ho, I'll give it a go.

Minecraft Username: DMSolo

What position are you interested in? : Hopefully the Leader of the Ecruteak Gym.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I've been a mod on a small friend-run server that is unfortunately no longer active; I do indeed battle others a lot, in fact I'm taking part in this months Battlespot in ORAS, I used to use Showdown but my account was hacked so dropped it. I have battled quite a lot on the Server that I'm applying to actually.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x4vl7h4ck7vwpk/Video%2005-03-2016%2C%2021%2040%2015.mov?dl=0 Vid of me winning my latest Kanto Classic victory.
By corruptedtext
#174884 Minecraft Username: it used to be corruptedtext but now its goatsy ;))

What other servers have you played on? : F I N A L H E A V E N
Have you ever been banned?: no lol

Do you have a Youtube channel?:(link your channel) No

Do you use Skype?:(provide your Skype username)ya i do but do not want to be #Exposed

Why do you want to play on PokeHeaven? :i WA NT TO PLAY PIXELMON @KUW PLS
By LeEpicPerson
#174885 Minecraft Username: LeEpicPerson

What other servers have you played on? : finalheaven,
Have you ever been banned?: yes 3 YEARS ago

Do you use Skype?:(provide your Skype username) yes i think its epic101010

Why do you want to play on PokeHeaven? : because its 11:27 PM and i rea;lllly want to play
By LeEpicPerson
corruptedtext wrote:Minecraft Username: it used to be corruptedtext but now its goatsy ;))

What other servers have you played on? : F I N A L H E A V E N
Have you ever been banned?: no lol

Do you use Skype?:(provide your Skype username)ya i do but do not want to be #Exposed

Why do you want to play on PokeHeaven? :i WA NT TO PLAY PIXELMON @KUW PLS

ay they should b whitelisted pls
JOIN THE TEAM