Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Kuwoobie
#139976 - POKEHEAVEN -
==========================
IP: play.pokeheavenMC.us

We are now running Pixelmon(Minecraft 1.7.10)
Please download it here:
http://pixelmonmod.com/downloads.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote for us:
https://pixelmonlist.com/server/PokeHeaven/vote

Earn x2 Rare Candy and $500 voting every day!

Pixelmon Server:
IP: play.pokeheavenMC.us

Videos:

DjCraftex

Porpoise

Youtuber? 500+ subs? Apply for PR Staff position!

FEATURES:

* Powerful crash protection

* Functioning Game Corner (Slot machines!) in Goldenrod and Celadon city!)

* Lockette (Protect doors/chests)
* GriefPrevention(Protect your land)

* Mob Arena! Win rare items including Master Ball and HMs!

-----
* EVs/IVs side mod
* Mob Arena
* 100% Unique Johto map and Kanto
* Survival AND adventure worlds with multi world support
* Player controlled shops. Make your own shop any time!

Challenge our competitive Pokemon League - 16 Gyms (Kanto and Johto) and the Elite 4! Gyms can be challenged in any order. There is no "first" gym.

If you think you have what it takes, you too can become a Gym Leader as positions become available. Inactive Gym Leaders are demoted and replaced with only professional competitive battlers.

To apply for a staff position, use the template below and submit a staff application! Submitting an application does not guarantee you a position. Submitting an application before someone else does not make you more qualified than the person we choose. Staff are NOT chosen by seniority or based on how long you've been waiting for it. You will not get a "turn" at being admin, etc. We will choose you for a staff position if you are QUALIFIED. Nagging staff for ranks will do nothing but make you less likely to ever have one. You have been warned.

STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username:
What position are you interested in? :

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:

==============================================

==============================================

White-List Application

Minecraft Username:
What other servers have you played on? :

Have you ever been banned?:

Do you have a Youtube channel?:(link your channel)

Do you use Skype?:(provide your Skype username)

Why do you want to play on PokeHeaven? :

By Kuwoobie
#143491 We are now offering free Mew and shinies from now until the end of Christmas day as our gift to our players!

Get yours now for free!

http://pokeheavenmc.enjin.com/shop/m/14 ... mon-657466

By BlazeBuster
#144107 Minecraft Username: Blaze_Buster101

What position are you interested in? : Ice GL I heard it was open but id really take anything.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I was actually Blackthorn AGL a while ago but then I got into other games and stopped. I play a lot of Pokemonshowdown.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle- ... -200056705 :bored:
By PixelBEAST
#144323 Minecraft username: Sir_Pigface

What position are you interested in?: I would like to be any gym leader

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have at least completed one official nintendo game from every generation done (including post game) apart from gen 2 and 3 (I completed Pokemon red on a gameboy color not an emulator). I have had alot of experience owning a server, being a mod and is an all round pokebattler on many pixelmon/pokemon servers and games plus even running a server manually with commands in terminal lines connecting without bugs or worry about or and proxies or viruses.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I am extremely sorry i cannot add any links, again greatest apoligies. :cry:

I am a player from final heaven and have been in the community long! and i just am a fun guy xD I know loads about pixelmon and will be able to help new people on the server :)
By fluffaloo
#144367 Minecraft Username: fluffaloo

What position are you interested in? : I would like to be the Fuchsia gym leader but if I have to be a AGL that's fine too.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have never heard of pokemonshowdown but I do play all of the pokemon games including X/Y. I also love battling people. I once was a gym leader on another server (heracrosscraft) but it closed down so I left and thought it would be nice to get a position so I can battle again.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I don't have any videos of me battling on pixelmon but I have my youtbe video for mysterydungeon if you want to see that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIK3sOoaSPo
By tommyyellow
#144903 Minecraft Username: tommyyellow

What position are you interested in? : Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have moderated several small servers and am currently an admin of a subserver of an enormously profitting server chain (MineVine). The server, which was fully active around a year ago, is now being completely redone with custom plugins and landscape. The forums may be found here http://www.heroesofgalderon.net/forums/index.php
Other than this, I helped build the initial Johto region on the server, as well as WorldPainted the map that the server was built upon. I have been active for around 2 years now, holding virtually every gym leader position, Elite Four, and the first Champion of Johto around a year ago. I feel with the amount of staff that cannot be totally active that I would be a great addition to the team, as I am well equipped to handle both my school work and any server responsiblities. I would also hope to have possible reccomendations from long time admins and friends, You1so, SKYCREEPER1, and Shadowmeire628(as well as Jb24249 if he is able to be contacted).

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:
http://www.heroesofgalderon.net/forums/index.php
http://pokeheavenmc.enjin.com/
By DemonRunner87
#144910 Minecraft Username: Demon_runner87

What position are you interested in? : Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): im a moderator on a small factions server called freefall factions, im a builder on pokeheaven and have been building much of the kanto citys along with shadowmire, and bagebers123. it seems like there is a lake of admins on the server when one is needed and most of the admins havent been seen for a month or more. I have had both You1so and Shadowmeire628 say that i should try for admin or mod and now seems like the best time to do it
JOIN THE TEAM