Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Kurainon
#160550 This server is a server that rewards players with the time they spend on this server. You get 200 blocks to claim as a new player, but as you play, you are able to get more and more claim blocks, expanding your land and kingdom. The people here are nice and humorous, and they also have their own Team Speak server. Personally, my favorite thing about this server is the short time required for the wonder trade. I love to gamble and Wonder Trading can be really fun. Everyone is willing to help you on this server as long as you follow the rules. This server could really use more players though, sometimes battling the same person over and over again isnt really fun.

By Shikaji
#160566 I like the server. It's fun :). I play with friends and i enjoy exploring. The server runs pretty smoothly. The only thing is the mall. There's so much things to load and my frames go down, but it's still ok. I play with a bunch of friends. It's great.
By ShadowGhostlex
#160966 Absolutely the best pixelmon server you can ever imagine. Friendly staff who are able to assist you with your needs and always giving 100% positive attitude towards others. Don't hesitate and join cause you wouldn't want to leave the server at all :-D Always on and really fun to play :D
By Oboe93
#161420 This server is absolutely amazing and has some of the friendliest users I have encountered. Simple to start your adventure and plenty of room for any number of friends that join you. The safari zone and PokeMall are great tools to find all the pokemon and items that you could ever desire.
10/10 in my book!
JOIN THE TEAM