Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139728 mcdonalds? :) well i know mcdonalds pay's well ;) and atleast its a job and atleast i get payd for it ;) why are you allways asking for money by mommy and daddy? cant get a job? or is your job sitting beond a pc 24/7 and eating hamburgers? go do some sport bra....
By Frost5218
#139731 LOL shitty come back...$4 an hour isnt being well payed! Im most likely younger than you think because I don't have working papers! And my sport is wrestling btw, so I think you're borderline mentally unstable for even thinking you're gonna win this man..

Still don't need my parents money though...I make my own.

PS: I don't even like burgers, but ik you shit out 40 a day after stealing them from your job.
By Frost5218
#139733 Alright did "bro". I think this is funny that we got off topic because its so clear you're a troll now! The shitty comebacks...the being coo- oh wait......forgot....sorry big mac but almost offended you by calling you cool......or even humane...the fries must've gotten to you because you're fighting with a kid over your shitty salary! Ouch? Nah....its whatever. See, ill be the better MAN and end this to spare you the pain...at least ill stop...can't stay so about the admins of my server...
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139735 well actuelly i leave my desk ;) going to work ;) then fitnes then soccer then jogging after jogging i get home chill with my gf after chilling with my gf going outside again hours per day on pc 4 hours :) so seems like i'm not the one whos sitting on the pc 24/7 ^^
JOIN THE TEAM