By Dwindlin
#96580 The plan is to complete all the regions within the Pokemon Nation, and then likely expanding to do the other 2 later. Currently, Kanto is complete, Johto is very near completion, and Hoenn is being worked on and should be ready in the next month or two as well. When Johto is finished, we will start work on Sinnoh, and carry on from there!

To keep things interesting, the gym battles and pokemon found in each of these regions will be scaled up slightly, so that each region adds length to the gameplay, giving you a continuous playthrough of the entire Pokemon world!

By Dark Prinplup
#96586 Hey it's me crystal again. And i have to say this is another Great server! it actually is a exact remake. You run into pokemon by running in the tall grass and i belive the water. When you encounter pokemon they drop money and thats something you dont see on the ordinary server. It is also custom-coded so you actually do quest like in the games WITHOUT custom NPC. So i would recommend checking out this server, staying on for a hour and seeing if you wanna leave then. Trust me you won't. I would rate this server a solid 10 out of 10.
By Dwindlin
#96660 CRYstalBender1, try and get ahold of me in-game and I'm sure we can work something out. Pokemon disappearing still seems to be a bit of a bug in the Pixelmon mod, although I have a number of recommendations for avoiding these issues. If you can't seem to find me in-game, you can PM me on our own forums (www.pixelbuilt.org -> click on the Forums tab) and I'm sure we can figure something out for you. Losing pokemon is no fun, so I'll do everything I can to help!
By exeic
#96805 I love this server. The community is great. I joined last Saturday and i'm already in the wild. Overall, I have played the game many times before, and the remake of the Kanto region is phenominal. The features that PixelBuilt has is incredible and I have never seen it. The players are awesome and will help with anything ingame. 10/10 Definately. A real great server.
JOIN THE TEAM