By KonkorFour
#90224 [center]Pokétowns - Pixelmon 3.0.3[/center]

Introduction:
Hey there, we're Pokétowns! We're a community based server for this awesome mod! We've been around for a while now, since June 2013. We've seen a lot happen since then and we've experienced a lot of different crashes and mishaps ourselves but we've always made it through with our awesome playerbase! What separates us with other servers is that our players work together, we are a non PvP server so players work with one another to make towns, cities and to make really amazing things happen on our server. We try to be as close to the Pokémon GBA games as we can, having Officer, Leader and Elite Four ranks. We have a lot of plugins added and the only mod you need is Pixelmon itself.

Events:
We hold several events, sometimes these are randomly done but we are trying to make them more organized.

Quizzes
    Hidden Chests
    Drop Parties
    Safari Games

Jobs:
Admins are chosen personally by me (I'm the owner) and are the most trusted players I have, they help me non stop keeping the server up and running.
Officers are applicable ranks that help to keep the peace, they have access to commands such as Kick, Mute, Co Inspect...
Leaders are gym ranks, to apply for leader you must have a team ready, your own town with a gym of your own inside it.
Builders are what the name suggests, they help build for the server and also take jobs from players to build them homes with Creative.
Trainers this is our base rank, this is what you'll start as when you begin your adventure with us.

This is the link to our website: http://www.poketowns.com

IP Adress:
This is our IP: 75.127.2.126

Rules:
Do not RAID, do not GRIEF, do not STEAL
-- This goes for ALL buildings not just those claimed doing any of the above can get you Temp Banned.

Do not disrespect players
Do not scam players
Do not force battle

If you find a bug/glitch that allows you to cheat/dupe, REPORT it to staff otherwise you can face a Temp Ban for abusing it.

Free 5k Ingame Cash:
When you first join type this in the chat: /redeemcode y6lqGKrpKH

By Yen_Snipest
#92034 We had some rough patches but after a bit of stabilizing due to the wonderful efforts of Pixelmon's creators we have the feet under us. Come and see how we roll guys.

Sincerely,
Admin Yen
By Yen_Snipest
#92169 Hey again all you kiddo's and grown men and women who just can't NOT enjoy minecrafts version of re-living our childhoods! Admin Yen is back again, to sing the well known tune of an advertisement bumper.

A mini-update, we have room for some expansion on our Gym Leader positions as well as some new features that make even being an average player a lot more fun for you guys. Come in and check us out, take a look around and see what we've got for you in Gym positions or just stick around for our events and games held randomly throughout the day.

Sincerely,
Admin Yen
By Yen_Snipest
#94031 Seems with all the minor drops lately you guys have stopped coming around to see us. When u come over don't forget that our members love to chatter with newbies so don't think of us as scary and say a big hardy hello okay?
JOIN THE TEAM