By PixelmonUnleashed
#90360 Thanks for the post BunnyxBuffer. I have seen you in game quite a few times and appreciate the effort you put in to help the server out. Means a lot. Tomorrow I will be thankful for all the help everyone has put in to help make the server what it is now. Including every current player and all future players.

Just finished up the donation page, still making minor adjustments.
Stop by and join us on the fun.

play.pixelmonunleashed.com

By Sho
#90660 Hey Guys. Im Sho aka (Ingame known as Shoji007) And i am an Admin on this server. I am pleased to say that this server its coming along greatly. I have been here since its creation and i hope we can get alot more players in the future. The Staff in our server will do our best to help you in any way we can be it technical issues or if you just need someone to talk to if you are bored. I hope I can see new people joining and get to say hi and play with them. When we started this server we did't really expect it to take off this fast, but well holy magikarps it did. Staff is really friendly and generous and there for you when you need it. If the server is busy please give them alittle time to respond ok? We know you are there and no one gets treated as invisible. We are here to make an amazing server for everyone to play on and HAVE FUN! Ill see you ingame guys and i hope we can be great friends! =D

Unleash your inner beast here at Pixelmon Unleashed!
By PixelmonUnleashed
#90833 I appreciate the post Shoji. Wasn't expecting you to randomly post here. Thanks for that. I hope that we continue you grow and that our player base can continue to be friendly together and become more of a community.
By SicknessEvo
#91767 I love this server, it is fun at all times of the day always a friendly face online willing to hang out and lend a hand. Recently the spawn was updated and I have to say I love the new spawn definitely an awesome upgrade. I look forward to continuing to have fun, but I do have one question, when do you guys plan to update Pixelmon?
By PixelmonUnleashed
#92302 We just updated to Pixelmon 2.5.5 and We may skip over update 2.5.6 cause from what I hear a new update is on its way soon! Thanks for your continued support on the server and thanks for the compliments on spawn. Glad I got to include all the players on helping build the spawn.
By SicknessEvo
#95745 I've been here since the beginning, was just promoted to Head-Admin and I have to say I love to see how far its come. Plenty of new faces have joined us recently and I am happy to welcome them. I understand that it is the holiday season and people are busy, setting this aside I still look forward to seeing all faces, new and old, on the server for some Christmas time fun. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, everyone is invited to join us for the good times this holiday season.
JOIN THE TEAM