Dassin
Second Place 114 Votes
A random pokemon
$20,000 PokeCoins

EVILfaizanghani
Third Place 104 Votes
$10,000 PokeCoins

Congratulations to our winners !
Please contact me when you are ingame to receive your Pokemon!

The votes on the top sites have been reset. We encourage you to vote for us at this moment.

Also, next month there will be a slight change to top voters, rather than 3 we will be changing it to 5 top voters. Also, more prizes will be added!

Click here to go to vote: http://www.pokemc.com/vote

This months events:

To celebrate the new year, we are doing the biggest giveaway this server has ever done! Hundreds of prizes and everyone is guaranteed a prize for entering!
By doing some server reviews/joining our social media networks you will be added to the raffle, the more stuff you do the more likely you win the better prizes!

The competition ends on 31st January 2014, the raffle will be done and all winners will be listed on the giveaway page!
To enter, simply go to http://www.pokemc.com/giveaway and follow the instructions there!
Remember! You can do each of these steps daily to earn more points!
We have hundreds of prizes to give away! Here are our top prizes:
Minecraft Account (Gift Code)
Minecraft Realms Server (pre-paid 30 day subscription)
Minecon 2012 XBox Cape
Minecon 2013 XBox Cape
Steam Game: StarForge
Steam Game: StarBound
Steam Game: Ace of Spades
Steam Game: Contagion
Steam Game: Rust
Steam Game: Counter-Strike
Steam Game: DayZ

Click here to go to the competition: http://www.pokemc.com/giveaway

- Competition will close January 31st 2014. A new competition starts February 1st 2014.

Click here to go to the competition: http://www.pokemc.com/forum/m/18026856/viewthread/10228767-event-pokemcs-january-capture-competition

Main Prize: (Can only be won once per player)
Submitting a Horsea - Lvl: 27 - Size: Ordinary - Nature: Impish, you will receive:
x1 Master Ball
x16 Ultra Balls
x16 Hyper Potions
x16 Rare Candy
$10,000 PokeCoins

Runner-Up Prizes: (Can be won multiple times per player)
Submitting a Horsea - Lvl: 27 - Size: ANY - Nature: Impish, you will receive:
x6 Ultra Balls
x6 Hyper Potions
x6 Rare Candy
$3,000 PokeCoins
Submitting an Horsea - Lvl: 27 - Size: Ordinary - Nature: ANY, you will receive:
x6 Ultra Balls
x6 Hyper Potions
x6 Rare Candy
$3,000 PokeCoins

Competition will close January 31st 2014. A new competition starts February 1st 2014. If you do not submit screenshots of your caught competition Pokemon before closing date,you will not be able to get a reward.

There is no limit to winners. Meaning anyone who catches this Pokemon with the requirements can win!
However, you can only win the main prize once only, but can win "Runner-Up" prizes multiple times!

More information can be found on the thread!
Happy capturing! Good luck trainers!

If you have any questions, please post them below!
Thanks for reading, enjoy![/center]

By Milinus
#97212 Speaking from a Moderator's perspective:

This server has the perfect opportunities and the right atmosphere. It's the perfect time to join.

Right now, the we are are writing a custom Gym plugin, we're rebuilding the cities to more closely resemble the cities from the games, we're adding quests plugins and an Elite 4 soon too!

What the server already has is quite impressive. It's got all the cities from the original game, it's got the spawn rate on Pokemon doubled, it's got a great staff that are involved and mature, it's got really well thought out anti-cheating plugins, player houses for rent, the list goes on!

I've been on a lot of Pixelmon servers. What annoys me about the vast majority of them is they hand our free candies like they're going out of style, give away ultraballs like they're trash, give everyone all the stuff you have to work for, and then wonder why no one sticks around! Minecraft is a game about creation, about working toward a goal. The Owners at PMC know that, and have designed their server so that you get to work your way up to the top, instead of starting out there, bored and stagnant.

You can choose to build your own villages, or stay in the pre-built world and rent one. The community is great, really. Anymore nowadays I don't even bother with a server unless I can get to know the staff and see them doing their jobs effectively, and maturely. PMC is no different.

-Milinus
By JDLegacy
#97240 I haven't had so much fun on Minecraft in so long. I've only been on for 3 days now and yet I feel so dedicated and entertained that I just can't even get away from all the excitement. It's honestly too much. Generally nice people ! I like that in servers. Despite all that, I'd kinda think that a Spawn Rate Increase for Pokemon should be in order. I think it's rather hard to find honestly anything. I've come across Weedle after Weedle being unable to find anything at all. Other than that! Great Server, check it out !
play.pokemc.com :D
By 16p
#97299 PokeMC is a great server which has a large and mature community. PokeMC has unique features, which includes winning prizes for the top monthly voters.
I recommend PokeMC to anyone who has interests of Pixelmon and you are looking for a high populated server. Join today! play.pokemc.net

Rating: 10/10

~16p
JOIN THE TEAM