By Arvaloth
#97889 Good server. I can recommend this aerver to everyone who enjoys pokemon and minecraft. The spawn is well made and is, in comparison to other spawns, interactive and easy to navigate. I often find myself hunting in the forests near spawn, it's really fun. I've been playing on this server for about two months now and I can very well say that, starting on this server, you're left with very few questions. "Where do build?" there're a bunch of signs that tell you in addition to that, there are also server announcements that you simply can't miss. The spawn has rentable houses and all the cities are very well made and are currently beeing remade, so they'll look even better in the future. Another question could be, "How do I get money?" that is also beeing answered in the spawn building and for the lazy people via announcements. "How do I claim a region?" there is a tutorial on the website and a link to it ingame, you simply can't miss it.

All in all. I think the server is worth playing on, however few adjustments need to be made, adjustments which have already been brought forth and are beeing worked on.
My personal opinion is that the server is worth playing on, as it practically works by itself ( except for the chat monitoring ). So the staff actually have time to interact with the players and play themselfs.
Join it, try it out. It's worth it!

Arvila
By BigBadfurry
#98000 Names BigBadfurry.I love your server because of the people and you guys that run it. Also there are some things I would love to see in the game but if there not compatible that's fine. Also I would like to see a lot more pokemon on this server so if you could redo the spawn/growth rate's or values of pokemon and plants/crops that would be great. It also would be cool if boss pokemon spawn more and if the world border would be pushed out about 4k to 5k more.

Chest Shop (ie player chest shops),Lockette,and Chairs.
By BigMommaDragon
#98001 I love your server because of the people,staff and the owners. I would like to see a lot more pokemon on this server so if you could redo the spawn/growth rate's or values of pokemon and plants/crops that would be great. It also would be cool if boss pokemon spawn more and if the world border would be pushed out about 4k - 5k more cause it seems like the world is to small.
BigMommaDragon
By god_ivar
#98007 Awesome pixelmon server! the staff is absolutley nice and not to mention the community being very cooperative. Furthermore, there are a nice amount of pokemon is perfect, they are not over done and I believe there are 80 per person. Also, i wish there were more things to do other than catch pokemon and build houses.

god_ivar
JOIN THE TEAM