By PhelpsterUK
#88225 [center]Image
Hello and welcome to Pixel Virtumon!
Here we're a small group who have been building up the server
The server has been running a little over a week, though progress is picking up fast as we have almost finished planning and have already begun with the building!
So let's have a look at what the server is all about!

What you can find on our server:
Pixelmon - Obviously the main drive of this server is Pixelmon. Everything was built around this mod!

Helpful, mature staff! - We don't take applications! We offer positions to those we feel have earned it. Begging and moaning get you nowhere, so you can have faith that our team is well picked!

Building! - We're looking for builders who will have a chance to prove themselves before making it onto our build team. If you don't make it onto our team, there's tons of land just waiting to be customly build on by our players!

Roleplay - I have been an active Roleplayer for many years and have hosted plenty of RPs so we're never short of plot lines for those who wish to part-take! I do prefer long, detailed RP (Such as in a forum) which is why I tend to GM more in MC, however I have been known to part-take often.

Admin/Mod Events! - We'll be hosting Event Nights very soon! This is a great way to take random challenges, meet new people and earn some cool things! Everyone's a winner on Event night! (Some more than others).

What can you offer me?:
Face-Time: We try our best to be as active as possible. This means more time to interact with you and the chance for you to voice your concerns.

Support: Should you ever have a problem, we will endeavor to find a solution. If you find a bug, we will work our best to fix it and reward your efforts for finding it!

Fun!: It's important not to forget the reason we're all here. It's to have a good time. We don't use rank as power and are more than happy to join in with you should we find the time!

Requirements:
All you need to connect to our server is:
Forge
The latest Pixelmon Mod. We will update our server at every possible chance.

How to connect:
Server: mc.pixelvirtumon.com

I hope to see you all in the server! ^^
(Note: All images belong to Pixel Virtumon Continuity)

Image[/center]

By PhelpsterUK
#89797 [center]Idea behind the first 'City'
Entering Pixel Virtumon and getting through our 'anti-moron' spawn point. You'll find the first three towns are rather nice and relaxing. A gym in each that will get you started in your Pixelmon adventure. Though leaving the third town you will find our prize jewel...

Aquastria City
The idea behind the city is to finally introduce 'Plots' to the server. It's still under construction but we started this city form the center out and it's getting rather huge! For those who make enough in game currency, will be able to get the plots closer to the center (Much larger and nicer builds) Where as the cheaper plots are further out, they are much cheaper though the builds around them are smaller and less extravagant.
The city also boasts the Super-Mart and Poke Hospital (Much bigger than your adverage Poke Center).

So that's the update on our work so far. Other than getting a few mazes and puzzles for random events.[/center]
By PhelpsterUK
#90144 Due to reports of a griefer, we added both coreprotect and other safety procedures to help catch and remove build permissions form anyone griefing. The server is now much more protected and secure!
Remember griefers.. it takes 2 minutes to pull a schematic from a back up, meaning we can isolate the griefed area without removeing progress from someone elses build... You're just waisting your own time ;)
By Animalol
#90216 Fixed your title. Please do not make titles in all uppercase; it is not needed.
Also, please do not post multiple times in a row, just update your thread.
Thank you!
By PhelpsterUK
#90794 Sorry about that Anima. I believe it was due to a copy/paste. I hate caps as much as the next person :/

In other information. Updated the OP to include new server information:
Server IP: mc.pixelvirtumon.com:25568

Old details will still work for now, however a full switch over is in progress.
JOIN THE TEAM