By ZappAidan
#87454 64.31.44.149

2.5.2 Pixelmon

This Pixelmon server uses Custom Npc's 0.80 as well as Pixelmon you can download the mod here
http://www.kodevelopment.nl/files/customnpcs.php . This server already has a great economy system
with lots of cool secrets including hidden people that give items for finding them. We are currently building other towns and are going to be working on gyms. Our economy system is based off of Gold Nuggets, Gold Ingots, and Gold Blocks. We also have a great community and lots of fun things to do such as Daily events and fun drop party's. We have a very easy user based protection that does not require you to spend real money! You get more blocks to claim by playing on the server! You also start with tons of good items like rare candy's, pokeball's, wood, and even healers and a PC! We also have unique loot and gear for you to win and earn like Grappling hook's, Chameleon Armour, and even New Weapons! Come join the fun now at 64.31.44.149 also if you comment on this post and let me know on the server, I will give you 5 rare candy's! In order to get the items you must post your ingame name and let me know when you get on the server!

JOIN THE TEAM