By DJ_FluXxX
#98898 Update:
I have updated the main post to reflect any and all recent changes made to the information, as well as uploaded a few screenshots I took around the server!

The rules for Spring Beatings have been released and you can find more information on that event HERE

We're also still working on new content, new quests, and new features! Keep up-to-date at shinxcraft.com!

By DJ_FluXxX
#99222 Updates:
Recent Additions:
  • Daily Quest Giver "Fisherman Gary" Added!
  • Daily Quest "Catching Fish For A Fisherman" Added!

Ongoing Events:
= Spring Beatings Sign-ups! Info can be found here: CLICK

Planned Features:
  • More Daily Quests
  • More Quests
  • Elite 4 (It's made, just need to put it back in)
  • Elite League Gyms (In Progress)
  • New Events
  • Minigames
By DJ_FluXxX
#100012 We had another maintenance to fix up some things I left messed up, as well as migrated over the MySQL data so there won't be anymore lag related to connecting to the DB. We have a self-hosted TeamSpeak now until we need to have more players, same IP as before! We're just going to keep getting better, come check us out today!
By DJ_FluXxX
#101672 I had updated the main post to look a bit cleaner and included a features list to give a little more information about what you can actually do in ShinxCraft! Also, soon our event Spring Beatings shall be beginning soon! A wide-scale tournament open to all the citizens of the Shinx Region! Hope to see everyone online soon enough!
By DJ_FluXxX
#105163 Thanks Scizor! The server itself is quite spectacular. It's just the lack of population right now. I'm hoping things will change when the update is released though. Especially now that I got rid of a lot more bugs on the server as well!

Also,

I know not much has been said for a bit due to a lot of inconveniences getting in my way, but here is a status update on the server and the current progress we're making to improve everyone's experience!

Latest News
  • Spring Beatings is starting soon!
  • xAzza_10 has been revamping spawn and will continue to do so, he may even revamp more of the cities afterwards ;D
  • Speaking of xAzza_10, if you haven't done so already, be sure to congratulate our newest Admin!
  • We will always be accepting staff applications because we will need help across multiple servers as we continue to expand our empire.
  • Custom Furniture was updated for some bug fixes and to make things a bit smoother! (UPDATE YOUR MODPACK!)
  • Pixelmon 3.0 update is nearing round the corner! In celebration, the spawn rates are increased and will experience an even further increase after the update is added in.
  • All gyms will require inactive leaders to reapply for positions.
  • Elite League Gym cities are constantly worked upon for an even greater challenge!

I know we haven't been the best with activity but I want to change that, even if I'm usually at work or class myself and can't be on. Whether or not I am constantly online daily, I do check-in and logon at least once a day if I can. I am always working on server-side updates and changes either way though. If you need to contact me directly, I can be reached on Skype usually or by PM.

I look forward to seeing all the old faces, new faces, and any faces that wish to come adventuring with us!
By DJ_FluXxX
#107798 If you haven't seen us in a while, you might want to get back on! ShinxCraft is renovating the cities and towns to look much grander and fancier, thanks to our new Admin Azza! I don't get to jump online as much as I would like, but any of the Admins/Owners will always be willing to help you or sub for gym leaders. If none of us can be found online, just make a quick post on the ShinxCraft forums and leave a timeframe of which you'll be online and we'll attempt to make it on around the same time to help assist you.

Other than that, the Spring Beatings event is being pushed until after the release of Pixelmon 3.0, as stated before. It will be classified as underway but players may still sign-up until the update is released. I'm hoping to see all those new faces reading this out there and many old faces resurfacing! Happy Adventuring!

~ Natsu
JOIN THE TEAM