By DJ_FluXxX
#93413 Update: The coin shop is now back up and open to the public! The donor castle is also open to the monthly donator ranks! There will be Christmas-themed and other holiday events and quests as well as a sale coming up in the store again! ShinxCraft is also expanding into further ventures, different server types, a 1.6.4 and 1.7 hub and a merge with JustisCraft, not merging the servers but Vikerus and I will be teaming up :) Expect great things from us in the coming days!
By DJ_FluXxX
#93797 Update: While I may not be constantly online right now, the next few weeks I will be on a lot more and working on new daily quests, new features, and other great stuff! Don't forget the events and quests for the holiday season! Also, be sure to keep an eye out for wrapped presents during this time! You can open them after placing them and Christmas day comes around! They will contain special goodies, but you can wrap your own presents when you receive the present boxes as well!
By DJ_FluXxX
#95715 The Christmas Drop Party is tomorrow everyone! We will be throwing in the rarest loot at 20 players online outside staff! We are currently working on what quests should be added into the server as well! If any of our fans out there have any suggestions to improve our server, please post a topic in our suggestions forum :)
By DJ_FluXxX
#97449 Happy New Year everyone from ShinxCraft! In celebration of the new year, the owners have been discussing new adventures for the Shinx Region citizens! Come join in on the fun and future events and adventures that await you at ShinxCraft!
By DJ_FluXxX
#98697 Update:
The next new event is lined up to begin! It will encompass the month of February in its entirety. If you'd like to read more information regarding our next event, "Spring Beatings", please click this link: HERE

I will be keeping this topic updated as we add new stuff and make more changes to the server, also we always are willing to hear the ideas of the public on how we can improve the server experience for you all!

If you are all ready to connect, just use our direct IP: mc.shinxcraft.com

If you need the mods still, check out the front page of this topic or our website: [url]shinxcraft.com[/url]
JOIN THE TEAM