By DJ_FluXxX
#109350 There are many gyms for various reasons. The main one being it grants you a long and endeavoring adventure, each gym has great rewards to offer upon defeat and all gyms are player-run. The screenshots will be updated soon enough when more of the building revamping has been done. Also, straight from our Auzzie:

xAzza_10 wrote:[center]ShinxCrafts Future and Updates[/center]

Hello Players and Staff. As you would probably already know of the server does not have many active players/staff on and we all would like to change that wouldn't we? Well for starters I would just say that we staff are trying really hard at the moment to improve many things in Shinx like the environment you play in and so you have a better experience.

What can you do to help us out? Simple, try posting some of your great ideas/ suggestions into our suggestion forum spot and we''ll be sure to respond to your idea or suggestion and maybe even ask you to help out make that idea or suggestion happen.

What can I apply for within ShinxCraft?ShinxCraft has plenty of available spots for staff/ gym leaders since of us having to fire many staff and gym leaders. Be sure when you do apply for one of our positions that you are regularly active. Being active on our server is a CRITICAL thing for players to always get assistance or battle a gym without having to wait days for that person or someone to hop on and help them out. To apply for a positon in staff go to the "Staff Application Forums"And to apply for a gym leader position go to the "Gym Leader Application Forums"
==================================================================================
[center]Available Positions By Applying (Staff)[/center]

Head Moderator - Open - Available once you have been a very helpful/ active moderator and have proven yourself in being reliable and responsible (Decided by Owner)
Moderator - Open
Moderator - Open
Moderator - Open
Moderator - Open
Head Builder - Open - Available once you have done great builds for ShinxCraft and have been a great builder for the server and also active/ responsible for the position (Decided by Owner)
Builder - Open
Builder - Open
Builder - Open
==================================================================================
[center]Available Positions (Gyms)[/center]
Grass Gym - (Gym leaders to be confirmed and free slots)
Poison Gym -
Ghost Gym -
Water Gym -
Steel Gym -
Dark Gym -
Bug Gym -
Ground Gym -
Normal Gym -
Electric Gym -
Fighting Gym -
Flying Gym -
Psychic Gym -
Ice Gym -
Fire Gym -
Dragon Gym -
Rock Gym -

As I said before we have been working hard in updates and improving the environment of ShinxCraft. We are planning of updating a remodelling all towns and places within the server but that will take some time. I (Auzzie) have been doing alot of work within remodelling towns etc and has been taking a while due to not having any help. So if you would like to help with updating the server message me or owner (Natsu) and we will try to find something for you to do.

[center]Now what you have been waiting for ELITE LEAGUE GYMS[/center]
The elite league gyms are going along nicely. We have been working constantly on them and would love to have some more help with building them. We have only finished a few %100 but others are still being worked on by some other players. If you would like to build your own elite league gym for us please feel free to ask and we''ll be sure to respond as soon as possible.

[center]*ONE LAST THING*[/center]
2nd Region of ShinxCraft? I have been thinking for awhile about this but would love to know on you guys/girls thoughts on a 2nd region of ShinxCraft or we could rename it Luxray Craft?? But anyway leave in the comments your thoughts on a name or ideas about 2nd region. *This will not come untill the far future*
Thank you for reading

- Your Proud Auzzie

JOIN THE TEAM