By Quakthorn
#89497 Trolling is fun, but this wasn't for trolling. I was simply stating a screenshot proved statement that you made about something being broken on your server in an attempt to help make it better.

You choosing to not only become enraged and begin yelling all kinds of nonsense and banning me from your server for "Being Annoying" shows your maturity level.

Good Luck with your 40 player server. Keep up the attitude and it won't last long.
By XRECKXIMPACT
#89501 Just stop… Herobrine, I remember when you played on my server, and you never acted like this, imo. Your reason for banning Quake is completely wrong based on his screenshot. I know you are entitled to your own rules as an owner, but if you want players to keep playing, you need to loosen up. Being that uptight about things will 1, not bring in many donations, if any, and 2, just slowly cause your player count to lower. He simply stated that there was a sign that didn't work, and based off that 1 quote, I know you missed an essentials permission for the default players. So if you would like to handle the situation correctly, pardon Quakethorn, and fix this issue so you don't ban other players for saying the same thing.
By yipiyipidoda
#89587 YOU KNOW WHAT. MING YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I DID HAVE THE RIGHT PLUGIN AND IT WORKED FOR OTHER PLAYERS. THAT WAS THE ONLY SCREENSHOT HE HAS. YOU WERENT EVEN IN THE CONVO. SO YOU KNOW WHAT, I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS. I WONT CRITISIZE YOU, IF YOU WONT TO ME. SO YOU KNOW WHAT, BACK OFF CAUSE IM DONE. THIS IS MY SERVER AND IF YOU HATE IT BUZZ THE FUCK OFF.
By yipiyipidoda
#89714 OMG. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME. ALL MY PLAYERS ON MY SERVERL IKE ME. ASK ALL OF THEM. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE YOU HATE ME. MODERATORS SERIOUSLY YOU HAVENT EVEN PLAYED ON MY SERVER. AND HE, HE DOESNT EVEN CARE IF MY SERVER FAILS. OF COURSE HE WANTS IT TO. HE HAS HIS OWN SERVER,. COME ON MY SERVER AND SEE WHO I REALLY AM INSTEAD OF LISTEN TO PEOPLE LIKE HIM. THATS A BAD THING YOU YOU BASE OTHERS BY OTHER OPINIONS. ASK HIM TO SHOW SCREENSHOTS OF THE WHOLE CONVO AND COME BACK CAUSE I COULD CARE LESS
By Quakthorn
#89724 No need for all the caps. Clearly, you do need to chill out a bit. You overstress the situation. A simple "Thanks for the bug report, I will look into it" would be enough. Instead, you ban someone who wants to see all good servers have great success. You take it as "OMG This server is bad."

Chill out, relax, look over your essentials, double check any errors that may have been in it, and you're good.

I'm not looking to "make servers fail"

I enjoy the competitive for players and the different versions of servers out there. Many servers that I have personally been on, usually the owner isn't seen for weeks to months on end, the admins are running wild, and raiding is on the raise. Some players, like myself, enjoy the more laidback approach, leaving PvP to a choice and have some law laid out for their servers.

I am not saying you're a terrible server owner, you just need to relax and just have fun once in awhile.

I am glad people put thought, time and passion into creating a server so that others may have a great time and make new friends, but when you overstress and are swinging around the ban hammer like it's a toy, many players tend to frown on that. Yes, you have 40 active players, but you could have many more if you have a better attitude to your players.
By Animalol
#89728 I am going to end this now. Enough of the arguing.
Yip, stop with the caps and multiple posting; that is against the rules.
Thank you!
JOIN THE TEAM