By sacooper1995
#83254 Have you ever had the feeling that you want to poop rainbows and vomit butterflies? That's the basically the same felling you get when you're on this server! Join it and you too will have that feeling. It's Awesome! Join right now for The Pixelmon experience! Future Plains to add EVEN MORE! :mrgreen:
By BBot4Life
#83910 I take back what i said. Not all the staff is amazing. I got banned for sticking up for Iron when he had people ganging up on him. Nate has been cruel to him ever since the whole incidence with geetz and always acts like he has done nothing wrong with a higher up on. No one seems to notice this so it is time you did. Iron says that the head admin (dunno name) was using adminfun on him and it made his friends want to quit. There is no reason for him to lie about this so I believe it has to stop. They tell me to cool down but all i said was that nate was being a dick to iron and after all the swearing hes done at him this is stupid. The server would be great but this ruins it. Sorry for the downer.
JOIN THE TEAM