By Caemyth
#82679 Hi
I'm Caemyth the Owner of GoldenDawnPixelmon.

GAMEMODE
We're Survival Based, Keepinventory enabled, PvP enabled, Riding is allowed,planting enabled, Rare candies can be crafted.

PLUGINS
Essentials,PEX,Grief Prevention,Lockette,BosEconomy,Sworn RPG.

You can visit and join our website here. http://www.goldendawnpixelmon.com

We're still kind of new and i'm hoping to increase our number of regular Players as we continue to grow.

I do daily backups just in case you lose any thing.

We have lots of things planned for the future, like monthly tournaments, mini games, contests, quests, and more!

If you are interested in checking us out we have a team of friendly Staff who are always willing to help you out.

GOLDEN DAWN LAW

1.TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU EXPECT TO BE TREATED.

2.SWEARING IS NOT OKAY.

3.DON'T STEAL FROM ANOTHER PLAYER, INCLUDING SCAMMING.

4.NEVER ASK TO BE OP.

5.NEVER ASK FOR ITEMS.
(Do the work yourself, we're here to help you, not do things for you.)

6.NEVER ASK US TO SPAWN YOU POKEMON.
(If you want that special Shiny you've always wanted then why not donate and help keep the server running?)
(If you lost Pokemon due to a glitch you have to provide a SNAP SHOT as Evidence, although this should not happen because we do daily back-ups of .pk and .comp files)

7.GRIEFING IS NOT ALLOWED.
(it's not considered grief if it isn't claimed, if you are trusted within a claim and steal, or destroy anything that is classified as grief and will result in immediate and permanent banning! )

I hope I get to meet lots of new players!

IP 69.195.149.102:25565

By Caemyth
#82681 Awesome! i'm on pretty often and I have Skype so I can help people more directly, but I can't do calls because my mic isn't working. -_-'
By Nanoninja99
#84161 What is the Ip?
JOIN THE TEAM