By KostarasMike
#80698 Welcome back to deadpixel its grand return itnever really shut down but due to problems i want to start it fresh and better then ever!

Second thing we now do need gyms and staff for the grand reopening :D

One of the most important things is for you to be updated with our update with the server so the smart thing to do is join our enjin

Enjin URL: deadpixelmon.enjin.com

SERVER INTRO VIDEO

[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhH9IGtJ3WA&feature=
[/youtube]
Last thing

We hope you have Fun and enjoy your stay at deadpixel

IP: deadpixel.no-ip.biz

SERVERS NOT 24/7 YET IT WILL BE SOON IT OPENS FROM 8:20 AM AND CLOSES 10:00 PM Toronto Ontario Time

By KostarasMike
Quakthorn wrote:Seriously, you were already warned about my new topics. Can someone ban this guy already from the forums or at least remove all his topics?

Um read the post ''RETURN'' what do you do with a return start new.. qq your bumping my stuff up for me so continue commenting on my post it helps :D
By Quakthorn
#80885 I don't stalk or "have a man crush". I'm just someone who follow the forum rules. Just because you added the word "RETURN" does not make this a new server. Hate to break the news to you about that.
By KostarasMike
Quakthorn wrote:I don't stalk or "have a man crush". I'm just someone who follow the forum rules. Just because you added the word "RETURN" does not make this a new server. Hate to break the news to you about that.

lol if you werent a stalker why comment back here no point you made your statement even the players think your whacked now it kinda funny
By Quakthorn
#81107 Every region on that video was taken from other adventure maps. Be original. Also, I love how you post how you like one of my ideas and then rate us a 1-star without ever logging on. So bad, that it's sad. xD
By KostarasMike
Quakthorn wrote:Every region on that video was taken from other adventure maps. Be original. Also, I love how you post how you like one of my ideas and then rate us a 1-star without ever logging on. So bad, that it's sad. xD

I have been on your server and i didnt like it and plus the maps we use we all ask first and you be the one to talk using other peoples maps to
JOIN THE TEAM