By emerald_ice
#75949 Due to the recent Fraud of a youtuber who calls himself 'Gamersitalia', we have decided to alert all server owners and ask if they could help us fight back by banning him from most Pixelmon servers. His Minecraft Username is AceUchiha, as shown in his non-cracked minecraft Videos. I'll leave a Link to his channel below.
Link to his channel: www.youtube.com/user/RhapsodyGamerz?feature=csp-in-feed

By Blaster
#76041 If only there was a way of wrecking Pixelmon Corruption only for him and not for anyone else... Exclusive download?
By Quakthorn
#76046 Does he run his own server? If so, I think we should crash it by overloading the RAM and forceload his map so there's no way to rollback the loaded chunks and make him have to start all over :D
By Lettucecow
#76258 Man I hate this lying dirtbag I wonder why people believe him? We just "play" around with his server if has one.
By Lettucecow
#76261 Wow, I commented on his video saying hes a fake he deleted my comment and blocked me *clap clap clap* Now he has WAR on his hands btw can't you take legal action?
By Blaster
#76273 If only there was a way of putting mods onto his server remotely, ICBM Red Matter Missiles anyone?
JOIN THE TEAM