#71348 [Team Rocket HeadQuarter! Join them and earn money daily!]

Our Lobby

SkartTown the Poison Gym Region

TyrentCity the Rock Gym Region

HawCity the Psychic Gym Region

KirsanityCity the Fighting Gym Region

More will be add soon! :)

[Server ip : DahPixels.us.to

Hello guys! Welcome to my post, well anyways! this is a pretty simple and fun pixelmon server for everyone to play on! I have a lot of fun thing to do like race, parkour, maze, poke dungeon and much much more! If you have time you should come and check out our server! This is a survivval with gym and stuff! We have friendly staff! :D I just finish build a few town for player to earn badge and stuff! You should totally come in server and give it a shot :)!

Small Gym Rule on our server~

Poison : Gym Leader Cap 35 ( default player can use up to 40 ).
Rock : Gym Leader Cap 40 ( default player can use up to 45 ).
Psychic : Gym Leader Cap 45 ( default player can use up to 50 ).
Fighting : Gym Leader Cap 50 ( default player can use up to 55 ).
Water : Gym Leader Cap 55 ( default player can use up to 60 ).
[ still progress of being build ] Fire : Gym Leader Cap 55 ( default player can use up to 60 ).
[ still progress of being build ] Grass : Gym Leader Cap 60 ( default player can use up to 60 ).
[ still progress of being build ] Electric : Gym Leader Cap 65 ( default player can use up to 65 ).
[ still progress of being build ] Eevee : Gym Leader Cap 69 ( default player can only use cap as 69 ).
[ still progress of being build ] Flying : Gym Leader Cap 70 ( default player can use up to 75 ).
[ still progress of being build ] Dragon : Gym Leader Cap 75 ( default player can only use cap as 75).

After beat gym leader you will get a badge + tm, if the gym leader have some

Elite 4 is still being build!

If you have any question or a problem with our server! Please message me in enjin! http://www.Dahpixels.enjin.com and message DahTeam!
I hope this server will keep you busy ;D

By PETERPRO
#71435 OMG!!!!! Now that the servers more open and lag free we've got plenty of room to meet different people! It's so great and not only is it just a server but you can offer ideas and such to get thrown in!!!! Like i asked for a maze and now they're making a maze^__^ i asked for a volcano too
By Kay
PETERPRO wrote:OMG!!!!! Now that the servers more open and lag free we've got plenty of room to meet different people! It's so great and not only is it just a server but you can offer ideas and such to get thrown in!!!! Like i asked for a maze and now they're making a maze^__^ i asked for a volcano too

Glad you like it Peter :)
By Kay
Kay wrote:Hello everyone! This is a pretty new server! We have friendly admin and a good community!
This is a small pixelmon server with 50 player max!
We have event every weekend and mini games!
We have shop, token ( storm badge ) and many more!!!
We also have parkour, maze and other fun stuff for everyone to earn token!!! :D
What are you waiting for! Join Dahpixels Server now! :)
IP 199.26.86.139

If you have any suggestion or comment please message me in skype at x.duy.x !
This is a new server! and still a lot to be done

Join our enjin at Dahpixels.Enjin.com for update

By Kay!
JOIN THE TEAM