By crazyanthony
#70949 Ok so I have made my second pixelmon server and am here to share it with you! We currently have 1 gym leader so there are 7 spots open. It is first come first server as long as your app is good and you can choose your type. We have not built that much yet, so we are looking for some generous help. We will later get donations up to help get an increase to the server. I apologize for any lag now and if the ip has changed at any point i will inform you here. Also the server is currently made with hamachi because right now I do not have a router which I can port foward with, but when I do which should be in at-least January 2014 but untill then the server will require hamachi. This server also has its own custom region: The Valentina Region! Also if you can't get a hold of me on the server add me on skype, my skype name: fast_kid1. I will keep up-dating you guys with the progress with some pictures. Another thing, the server is cracked but we don't know how to mod the cracked version because we all have membership, but if you know how to then feel free to come on if you want. This is another thing, one of the gym leaders will be helping me with the server and will be the backup for the server or if there's too much lag we will switch over to his. The server is for 1.6.2 just to let you guys know. One more thing, the Co-owner staff spot is already taken.

Hamachi Version IP: 25.173.150.169:25553
Backup Version IP: Coming Soon
Hamachi Network Address: Docucraft101 2
Hamachi Network Password: Docucraft101 2

Required Mods:
Pixelmon 2.5.7

Current Plugins:
Chunk Protection, Essentials, Group Manager, Fling Pads, IConomy, Kits, Lavaboat, Lava Protection, Magic Signs, Quantum Connectors, Protocallib, Stop Lava, Tag API, Nicknamer, TNT, Vault, World Edit, Towny, Anti-Xray, Broadcast, BkCommonLib, Dream Land, Friends, Lockette, McMmo, NoLagg (only reduces lag doesn't get rid of it fully), Parkour, Skylands Plus, Smooth Flight, Smooth Plot, Statues, TNT (prevents tnt), Auctions, Skyoseasons.

Features:
1. Starter Items
2. Chunk Protection
3. Gyms
4. Custom Music
5. Nice Staff
6. TNT, Lava Prevention
7. Lava Protection
8. Griefing Prevention
9. Daily Pokemon Hunts, winner gets a shiny pokemon of thier choice but no legendarys
10. Daily Pokemon Colliseum Turnaments, winner gets a shinny pokemon of thier choice but no legendarys, a legendary of thier choice, and a lvl 100 of thier choice
11. Other Daily/Weekly Events
12. Mob Farms
13. Custom Towns
14. If you lose your stuff, staff will try thier hardest to get you all your stuff back
15. Trampolines
16. Make quantum redstone circutes
17. Boat racing
18. Boat racing tornements
19. Friends
20. Towns
21. Seasons
22. Auctions
23. McMmo
24. Lock your chests, furnaces, doors, etc
25. Parkour
26. A server hub with portals to each map (adventure, survival, creative, etc), parkours (winner gets something special), drop party's, firework shows, shops (everything is pretty cheap unlike other servers where iron is like 1,000), pokemon center, eevee evelution area, free items, mob/food farms, etc
27. Skylands
28. Plots
29. Anti-Xray
30. A map from a very special youtuber Dataless822 (his stuff will be in the links)
31. Statues
32. Grief-Prevention
33. No gym lvl caps
Much more to come.

Rules:
1. No Griefing
2. No Stealing
3. Always ask before battling
4. If you get griefed do /helpop and a staff member will try to get back to you as fast as they can
5. No Destroying any part of the map, do your stuff out side of the accuall map
6. No being disrespectful to staff
7. No throwing a fit if you lose a gym/elite four/champion battle
8. Wait your turn in a gym/elite four/champion battle
9. Battle gyms in order
10. No spamming
11. No killing others pets
12. No killing someone and stealling their stuff
13. No hacking
14. No x-ray
15. Don't build your own mob, xp, item farms, it causes the server to lag really bad (we are trying to fix this but until we fix it none of these)
16. Don't cuss
17. Don't use extra mods
18. If a gym leader isn't on don't wine
19. No asking for items or op status
20. Only ask a staff member for items if you died, he/she will know if your lieing or not
21. Follow the rules
22. Make sure to protect what you build, if not you could get griefed, if that happens don't complain, it was your fault, but what you lost we will give you back
23. Make sure to take screenshots of your screen just incase you lose your pokemon for we know what you lost, but if you don't then they are gone
24. No cheating

Links:
Pixelmon: You know where to get this
Server Website: We don't have one yet, we're looking for someone to help us build one

Current Staff:
Owner: Freetootsale
Co-owner: Miss_Endergirl
Mods: We have none yet
Admins: We have none yet

Current Gym Leaders/Co-Gym Leaders:
Tech Town Gym Leader (water, 1st town): Open
Tech Town Co-Gym Leader (water, 1st town): Open
Undergrowth Town Gym Leader (grass, 2nd town: Open
Undergrowth Town Co-Gym Leader (grass, 2nd town: Open
Volcano City Gym Leader (fire, 3rd town): Open
Volcano City Co-Gym Leader (fire, 3rd town): Open
Abandoned Town Gym Leader (ghost, 4th town): Open
Abandoned Town Co-Gym Leader (ghost, 4th town): Open
Boulder Town Gym Leader (rock, 5th town): Kyuzon
Boulder Town Co-Gym Leader (rock, 5th town): Open
Chime City Gym Leader (dragon, 6th town): Open
Chime City Co-Gym Leader (dragon, 6th town): Open
Cave Town Gym Leader (ground, 7th town): Open
Cave Town Co-Gym Leader (ground, 7th town): Open
Tree House City Gym Leader (flying, 8th town): Open
Tree House City Co-Gym Leader (flying, 8th town): Open

Current Elite Four/Champion:
1st Elite Four: Open
2nd Elite Four: Open
3rd Elite Four: Open
4th Elite Four: Open
Champion: Open (first one to beat the Elite Four becomes champion)

Builder App:
IGN:
Why we should pick you:

Gym App:
IGN (In game name):
Gym Type:
Gym Number (1-8):
Pokemon wanted:
Why you:

Co-Gym App:
IGN (In game name):
Gym Number (1-8):
Pokemon wanted:
Why you:

Elite Four App:
IGN (In game name):
Elite Four Number 1-4:
Pokemon wanted:
Why you:

Staff App:
IGN (In game name):
Type Of Staff:
Experience:
How long would you be on a week:

Thanks for having time to read this post for my server. I hope you all enjoy the server the whole way. Crazyanthony

By DubbedUniverse
#70974 Gym App:
IGN (In game name): kyuzon
Gym Type: Rock
Gym Number (1-8): 5 to 7
Pokemon wanted: Golem, Rampardos, Archeops and Tiratouga
How long would you be on a week: Probably about 5 hours a day 6 days a week.
Why you: I'm very experienced in both Pixelmon and pokemon so I would make a great leader. I love pokemon with a passion and would never turn down a challenger. I was a gym leader on another server and NOBODY (Out of 30 members) could get my badge, even after 10 tries I would continue to challenge them, because not only do I enjoy it I hope they do too. I want all of the members on the server to have fun and make friends with their pixelmon so by allowing members to challenge me as long as they like I make sure of this.

Contact me!
By crazyanthony
DubbedUniverse wrote:Gym App:
IGN (In game name): kyuzon
Gym Type: Rock
Gym Number (1-8): 5 to 7
Pokemon wanted: Golem, Rampardos, Archeops and Tiratouga
How long would you be on a week: Probably about 5 hours a day 6 days a week.
Why you: I'm very experienced in both Pixelmon and pokemon so I would make a great leader. I love pokemon with a passion and would never turn down a challenger. I was a gym leader on another server and NOBODY (Out of 30 members) could get my badge, even after 10 tries I would continue to challenge them, because not only do I enjoy it I hope they do too. I want all of the members on the server to have fun and make friends with their pixelmon so by allowing members to challenge me as long as they like I make sure of this.

Contact me!

Your Accepted!
By crazyanthony
#71168 I also forgot to mention in the post that the server is currently for minecraft version 1.5.2, I'm sorry about that so dearly but I will try to get it up for 1.6.2 but not now. Oh and I'm almost done with the first town in the region, its Cable Town.
By crazyanthony
#71205 Hey guys. I'm here to let you guys know that the server is now switched over to minecraft version 1.6.2. Also the server no longer requires the Grimoire of Gaia 2 mod because they have not updated it to 1.6.2 yet. Thanks for having time to read this. Crazyanthony.
ByGenericNameHere
#71376 will this server be 1.6.2? i will join to help out staffing

Staff App:
IGN (In game name): MinerKombat1557
Type Of Staff: Admin/mod
Experience: been admin on 3 servers, mod on 2
Why you: because i am very experenced and kindhearted, i would like to see how this magestic sounding server will be

How long would you be on a week: long while
By crazyanthony
MinerKombat1557 wrote:will this server be 1.6.2? i will join to help out staffing

Staff App:
IGN (In game name): MinerKombat1557
Type Of Staff: Admin/mod
Experience: been admin on 3 servers, mod on 2
Why you: because i am very experenced and kindhearted, i would like to see how this magestic sounding server will be

How long would you be on a week: long while

Hello. Its nice to see your interested in the server. I have the server up for 1.6.2. Also everyone who joins please go to this hamachi: network pass/address: PokePeeps. The first network is now filled up so please join that one now. Oh I almost forgot your accepted. Well thanks for having time to read this. Crazyanthony
By crazyanthony
#73514 Ok everyone please rejoin the hamachi because I lost my computor and had to completly wipe it out. I'm sorry about this but I had to do it or I would've lost my computor for good. Thank you for having time to read this.
By crazyanthony
#74822 Hey guys I'm back again now with a update we have restarted our map, but it is still our custom region. I hope you guys like the server and want to help out we need all the help we can get. Thanks for having time to read this. Crazyanthony
JOIN THE TEAM