57%
N/A
14%
14%
N/A
14%
By MiladM
#65610 Hey Guys,
For a long time I have loved Pokemon and discovered Pixelmon and have been addicted to it for sometime now. Me and my friends all pitched in and bought a Pixelmon server which has 8 gb of dedicated ram. This server is 24/7 and never has lag.

We would love to build a community on this server and expand this server to its maximum.

==========================================================================
IP:
198.27.69.178:25629 OR UltraCraft.crafthosting.com
==========================================================================

Donate!
| Show
Iron Rank ($10) Perks: 16 Free Rare Candies, 3 Free diamonds, Iron Ranking, One Free Npc, One Free Eevee
Gold Rank ($20) Perks: 32 Free Rare Candies, 6 free diamonds, Gold Ranking, Two Free Npcs, One Free Starter, One Free Masterball
Emerald Rank ($35) Perks: 48 Free Rare Candies, 32 free diamonds, 3 free emeralds, Emerald Ranking, 4 Free Npcs, One Free Fossil, and Two Free Masterball
Diamond Rank ($50) Perks: 64 Free Rare Candies, 48 free diamonds, 6 free emeralds, Diamond Ranking, 6 Free Npcs, One Free Shiny Pokemon of your choice, One free starter of your choice, and Three Free Masterballs
V.I.P. Rank ($100) Perks: 128 Free Rare Candies, 96 free diamonds, 32 free emeralds, V.I.P. Ranking, 12 Free Npcs, One Free Legendary Bird, One Free Non-Legendary Pokemon of your choice, Access to Admin Hub, Access to /tp, and 5 Free Masterball
Gift the money to [email protected] on PayPal and include your MineCraft IGN and you will get your rank as fast as possible. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS!

Gyms so far:
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

If you would like to be a staff member continue reading!

Moderator | Show
IGN:
What would you like to see added to the server:
Are you mature:
Will you respect staff above you:
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:
Have you donated:
What will you do to help the server:
How Well do you understand commands:
Typing Skill[1-10]:

Timezone:
Age[Optional]:
Previous staff?:
When did you start playing pixelmon:

Gym Leader | Show
IGN:
What Gym are you applying for:
Co Gymleader or Gymleader:
Why do you want to apply for this gym:
What would you like to see added to the server:
Will you try to abuse your prizes:
Will you respect staff:

Time Zone:
Previous Staff?:
Age[Optional]:

Comment the info and I will inform you if you are accepted

MODPACKS REQUIRED:
Pixelmon!= http://www.pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3732
Custom NPCs!= http://adf.ly/77TtM
Attachments
PIXELMON.png
Official UltraCraft Banner
PIXELMON.png (573.83 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

By CreepersGateway
#66272 IGN: CreepersGateway
What would you like to see added to the server: Gyms, and a fun yet dynamic environment that everyone enjoys
Are you mature: Yes
Will you respect staff above you: Of course
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you: 100%
Have you donated: No
What will you do to help the server: Make the server a better place for everyone
How Well do you understand commands: Very well I know pretty much every command for Minecraft
Typing Skill[1-10]: 10
By DubbedUniverse
#70975 IGN:kyuzon
What Gym are you applying for: Rock or Ground (Rock or ground if rock is taken)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Because I'm very experienced in both Pixelmon and pokemon so I would make a great leader. I love pokemon with a passion and would never turn down a challenger. I was a gym leader on another server and NOBODY (Out of 30 members) could get my badge, even after 10 tries I would continue to challenge them, because not only do I enjoy it I hope they do too. I want all of the members on the server to have fun and make friends with their pixelmon so by allowing members to challenge me as long as they like I make sure of this.
What would you like to see added to the server: I'm not too sure, the server is great. Possibly being able to join this regions evil gang? (E.g Team rocket however renamed)
Will you try to abuse your prizes: I wouldn't abuse anything, I play fairly.
Will you respect staff: Why wouldn't I ? If I get accepted I owe them a lot.

Time Zone: London
Previous Staff?: I was a mod on 2 servers and a gym leader on 3
Age[Optional]: 13

Contact me!
By MiladM
DubbedUniverse wrote:IGN:kyuzon
What Gym are you applying for: Rock or Ground (Rock or ground if rock is taken)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Because I'm very experienced in both Pixelmon and pokemon so I would make a great leader. I love pokemon with a passion and would never turn down a challenger. I was a gym leader on another server and NOBODY (Out of 30 members) could get my badge, even after 10 tries I would continue to challenge them, because not only do I enjoy it I hope they do too. I want all of the members on the server to have fun and make friends with their pixelmon so by allowing members to challenge me as long as they like I make sure of this.
What would you like to see added to the server: I'm not too sure, the server is great. Possibly being able to join this regions evil gang? (E.g Team rocket however renamed)
Will you try to abuse your prizes: I wouldn't abuse anything, I play fairly.
Will you respect staff: Why wouldn't I ? If I get accepted I owe them a lot.

Time Zone: London
Previous Staff?: I was a mod on 2 servers and a gym leader on 3
Age[Optional]: 13

Contact me!

You will be accepted but you need at least 48 hours played on our server. When you have that many hours played you are ground gym leader :D
JOIN THE TEAM