How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%
By Quakthorn
Evan100216 wrote:This server is amazing. Not only is everyone friendly, but the Role Play/Polished/Competitive aspect of the server is by far, 100 times better than others I've seen. Logging on for the first time, you get welcomed by many people who will do lots of nice things such as help evolve your Kadabra into an Alakazam ^.^
So far we have Kanto out, but we're adding in the other regions as their pokemon are released. But basically, if you're looking for a fun server that's almost exactly like the games, but 10 times better. Then this is the server for you.

:D Thanks Evan! I love seeing comments like this. As Evan said, we are working new regions as the updates come out, following the Generations. We are still waiting on CustomNPCs to update to 1.6.2 so we can finish Generation 1 content (Cerculan Cave is currently on lockdown until 1.6.2)

Once we have that update, we will putting our main build to work on our next region, Johto.

We will still be adding to the Kanto Region such as new side quests (Pokemon Mansion will be getting some content soon)

Our main Side Quest maker is SweetSakura91 & She will be making the decisions when it comes to new side quests.

That's all for the updates for now.

Stay tuned for more or come join us on Pixelenium :D

By Quakthorn
#68599 Update from Alpha Server:

We were able to get the alpha testing under way.

We have found some pretty nasty bugs (mainly caused by MCPC)

Until we can find a fix, the 1.6.2 will be on hold.

Thanks to Evan100216, who informed me about a 1.6.2 update from CustomNPCs, which appears to working just fine. We will be transferring the custom skins we use on Pixelenium to the new CustomNPCs but Pallet Town will need a bit of reset on its NPCs to work correctly. Travel Crystals seem to work correctly so no worries on losing TCs data again.

I'll post more when we learn more.
By Quakthorn
#68746 We are finishing our New Bark Town for Johto Region tonight and beginning work on Route 29.

I'll submit a screenshot of New Bark Town sometime tonight before I head to bed and tell me what you think :D
By Quakthorn
Evan100216 wrote:
Quakthorn wrote:Our finished New Bark Town, with a little sneak peek of Route 29 over to the right :P

More screenshots as we progress with Johto!

Theres a Pikachu in Johto!? This is outrageous!

Pikachu, Go Home, You're Drunk!
By Quakthorn
#69115 I would like to announce that we are now looking for a few builders to help us with our Johto Region.

Please submit this application layout to [email protected] with the Subject "Builder Application"

Full Minecraft Username:

Builder Experience:

Pokemon Experience:

Also, please submit any screenshots of previous Pokemon-Related builds that you have done for reference to see your building skill level.

All applications will only be reviewed on that email & any applications posted here will be just ignored and removed.

I hope to see some good builders help us out greatly with the Johto Region.
JOIN THE TEAM