How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%

By GeliaLupus
#73809 I'm sincerely sorry Nate and Erinn (Quakthorn and SweetSakura) that I'm not on as much to build Johto, to do battles and to hang with awesome people on an amazing server. School has been an issue when it comes to homework and then my personal life is going down hill really fast, but it's gradually getting better due to great friends. When I get a chance I'll hop on and get straight to building, but I'm not sure how long it'll be until I can get on the server again.
By Quakthorn
GeliaLupus wrote:I'm sincerely sorry Nate and Erinn (Quakthorn and SweetSakura) that I'm not on as much to build Johto, to do battles and to hang with awesome people on an amazing server. School has been an issue when it comes to homework and then my personal life is going down hill really fast, but it's gradually getting better due to great friends. When I get a chance I'll hop on and get straight to building, but I'm not sure how long it'll be until I can get on the server again.

It's all good, Gelia. You take your time to straight out your real life before you come back. There is no hurt feelings over someone having a difficult time in their life. Just know, we all are here to listen so pop on if you need to chat.

Johto is coming along nicely, Violet City along with Sprout Tower was just completed today and it looks great. We got some more games for Game Corner and finished adding the new virtual economy to the server. We still working out the bugs in the auctions (mainly some of the items were not added yet, but it will be fixed during next week)

Hope you do well, Gelia and hope everything works out for the best.
By Quakthorn
#74293 Just updated to Build #61 for MCPC+ for more stability. Unsure if this build finally fixes the boss loot bug. I'll update on that information in some point in the future.

Update: Just did some testing about the 3 types of boss pokemon (Red, Yellow & Blue)

Still no loot dropping from them.

Hopefully the next stable build will have it fixed.
By Quakthorn
#74294 Additional to the update, we have added a suggested resource pack for players to use until we can figure out how to make it automatic as you log into the server. This resource pack has an awesome texture pack that gives the true feel of Pokemon to the world.

Be sure to get our lastest Server Pack download, link is found on the original post!
JOIN THE TEAM