How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%

By Quakthorn
lordchaotic wrote:We have been working on the Ruins of Alph area and I just figured I would share the model I made for the server

Looks great, Chaos!

Other updates:

We've added in a few more games to Game Corner, Minejong (Mahjong) & Wooldoku (Sudoku)!

Adding in the ability to defeat any Pokémon/NPC Trainer and earn from $1 up to $10 extra, regardless of the Pokémon/Trainer.

Also, we've added in a new way to earn money: Just be active on the server! Every minute that you play (being AFK does not count), you will receive $1. Once you log out or relog after some time, the stored money will be instantly credited to your account! You can earn up to $2000 a day, just by being active! Just another way to say you guys are great and we want to reward for being so active!
By Quakthorn
#74522 We have recently heard that Essentials and Permissions were not working correctly.

We have updated to the lastest of both and everything seems to be in working order now.

Sorry for any inconvience that this may have caused our players.
By gokart32010
#74586 Just gotta say, I absolutely love this server, for quite a few reasons. Number 1: Friendly community of players and really helpful people. Number 2: I don't get very much lag at all compared to some of the other pixelmon servers I have experience. And last but not least, Number 3: The gameplay is great, things are set up very well and feel very good when playing, The enjoyability of playing this server for me is very high, and I doubt I will find a better server than Pixelenium.
By Quakthorn
gokart32010 wrote:Just gotta say, I absolutely love this server, for quite a few reasons. Number 1: Friendly community of players and really helpful people. Number 2: I don't get very much lag at all compared to some of the other pixelmon servers I have experience. And last but not least, Number 3: The gameplay is great, things are set up very well and feel very good when playing, The enjoyability of playing this server for me is very high, and I doubt I will find a better server than Pixelenium.

Once again, another highly satisfied player :D

Pixelenium has been growing quite steady, improving in some aspects of the game to allow for more fun.

But there is still something missing. You.

We are still seeking more players since we do have (currently) 24 slots to fill. We have an average of 6-10 players online during our peak hours, but we wish to get that to be full at peak hours and the 6-10 during non-peak.

Help us reach that goal.

Other news, we plan on raising the slots of the server once it begins to get full alot, but donations would be required to make it happen (since we will need to pay for more server space)

Help us out with that by visiting http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-store.html today!
By Quakthorn
#74906 Quick update

Cinnabar Island Pokemart has now been reopened.

The once Donator Only currency, Emerald Coins, is now available for purchase at all Pokemarts in Kanto for 50k each.

The prices of all Emerald Coin items have been raised to balance the change.

The Online store has had a makeover with revamped Trainer Packs and brand new items!
http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-store.html

A new secret room has been added in Kanto along with an unofficial hidden gym. See if you can find them!

That's all for updates tonight! We will continue on Johto screenshots as we finish the many parts of Johto!
By Quakthorn
#75018 Continuing with adding more quests, hidden items and secret areas within the Kanto Region.

Johto is still under construction on several routes. This is why we have not posted any more screenshots as of late. We will be posting more screenshots as we finish areas.

Pixelmon Generation II models on the Forums are looking great and we suspect a new update for the official release of Gen II soon! :D

Stay tuned for more updates as we go on!
By Quakthorn
#75647 A quick update:

Our new ATM system is having some hiccups and is not properly reactivated after each server reset. We are looking into the issue and hoping to resolve it as quickly as possible.

We are redoing our Kanto gyms to make them stick out more and make them some of the main attractions in the towns. We have already finished Pewter Gym, including a new battlefield and a maze that needs to be completed before you are even able to challenge the gym. Cerculan Gym has also had a complete makeover with a brand new swimming pool style battlefield and a trivia section that needs to be completed before challenging the gym. Topic is Water Pokemon :D

We will be posting screenshots of each gym, starting tomorrow as they are finished, along with more johto screenshots as they become available.

Thank all for now, folks.

See you next time!
JOIN THE TEAM