How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%

By PerpetualVisitor
#88710 Hi, I've been playing on the Pixelmon Server Hub for a while now and have never been able to download the mods for your server correctly. I eventually gave up and played other servers, but eventually decided to try one more time. I was not able to connect, but when I did try to connect to the hub It assumes that I'm trying to connect to your server and because I do not have the mods properly installed I cannot rejoin even the server hub. If you could either help me install the mods or get back to the server hub that would be great.

Thanks
By Quakthorn
PerpetualVisitor wrote:Hi, I've been playing on the Pixelmon Server Hub for a while now and have never been able to download the mods for your server correctly. I eventually gave up and played other servers, but eventually decided to try one more time. I was not able to connect, but when I did try to connect to the hub It assumes that I'm trying to connect to your server and because I do not have the mods properly installed I cannot rejoin even the server hub. If you could either help me install the mods or get back to the server hub that would be great.

Thanks

This issue needs to be taken with the server hub owners: Burgy, Andwhat5 or Trigore.

We can help with our server's mods, but if you are having issues connecting to the hub, that would be an issue that must be dealt with by them.

Sorry that I can not be more of help with this issue at this time.
By Noooooooooooooah
#89904 Hey! I just got back on, my mods were messed up. Now I'm getting bad login-only one one different server. Oh well! At least I can come back now :D
By Quakthorn
sorescudenis wrote:hey, i've been playing for a while but server got new mods... and your Pixelenium installer link isn't working.. so please help me and update that link from dropbox...

Pixelenium is going down on Jan. 1st

We have a new server called Knights of Nexus.

If you are interested in survival, please join.

If you are interested in adventure, you will need to find a new server :(
JOIN THE TEAM