By LokoDreamz
#63915 IGN:LoKoDreamz
Type Of Staff: Co-Owner
Experience:I have been co owner on 7 servers head admin on 2 and admin on 10
Why you:Because i dont mess with the server and destroy it like ive seen staff do i just help others and the server its self
How long would you be on a week:5 days a week give or take a day

By computer_101dude
#63919 IGN:computer_101dude
Type Of Staff:Head_admin
Experience:i have owned 3 successful servers have great deal of know-how on plugins and config of course the cosole
Why you: Well, i owned so meny server but decide to help a server out so i seen your server needs help and ill be all three of the options if you need me to be. :) contact me via skype at comuter_101dude im cj jam thank much
How long would you be on a week: well i play pixelmon every day for hours on end 24/7
By BBot4Life
LokoDreamz wrote:IGN:LoKoDreamz
Why you:Because i dont mess with the server and destroy it like ive seen staff do i just help others and the server its self

Sorry not accepted as CO-Owner. We already have one. You can be an admin if you wish.
By BBot4Life
computer_101dude wrote:IGN:computer_101dude
Type Of Staff:Head_admin
Experience:i have owned 3 successful servers have great deal of know-how on plugins and config of course the cosole
Why you: Well, i owned so meny server but decide to help a server out so i seen your server needs help and ill be all three of the options if you need me to be. :) contact me via skype at comuter_101dude im cj jam thank much
How long would you be on a week: well i play pixelmon every day for hours on end 24/7

You can be next admin in line if you wish. I already kinda sorta have a head admin.
By LokoDreamz
BBot4Life wrote:
LokoDreamz wrote:IGN:LoKoDreamz

Sorry not accepted as CO-Owner. We already have one. You can be an admin if you wish.

That would be great :)
By LucificD
#64138 Builder App:

IGN: LucificD
Experience in building 1-10: 9
Why we should pick you: I am creative in my builds and once motivated I will stick to a build untill it's perfect. I also love to show my mad skills.
JOIN THE TEAM