By BBot4Life
#63151 Ok so I have finally made a pixelmon server and am here to share it with you! We currently have no gym leaders so have 8 spots open. It is first come first server as long as your app is good and you can choose your type. We have not build yet (apart from dino messing around) so are looking for some generous help. We will later get donations up to help get an increase to the server. I apologize for any lag now and if the ip has changed at any point i will inform you here.
IP: 2.96.238.46

Builder App:
IGN:
Why we should pick you:

Gym App:
IGN:
Gym Type:
Gym Number (1-8):
Pokemon wanted:
Why you:

Staff App:
IGN:
Type Of Staff:
Experience:
How long would you be on a week:

By crazyanthony
#63170 IGN: freetootsale
Gym Type: water
Gym Number (1-8): 3
Pokemon wanted: Vaporeon, Blastoise, Gyrados, Seaking, Slowbro, Tentacruel
How long would you be on a week: I would be on about 6 days a week
Why you: You should pick me because I'm very skilled at pokemon I know pokemon weaknesses and strengths, we know eack other on skype, I'm very skilled at building houses, eventaully I would have a mod ready for your server, and I love water types.
By BBot4Life
iantvann wrote:IGN:Iantvann
Gym Type: Grass
Gym Number (1-8): 4
Pokemon wanted: Dont care
How long would you be on a week: A Lot
Why you:I am a gym leader on 2 other servers but one closed down so i am looking for another one

Accepted :)
By iantvann
BBot4Life wrote:
iantvann wrote:IGN:Iantvann
Gym Type: Grass
Gym Number (1-8): 4
Pokemon wanted: Dont care
How long would you be on a week: A Lot
Why you:I am a gym leader on 2 other servers but one closed down so i am looking for another one

Accepted :)

Can you white List me
By Pikaxchu
#63330 Gym App:
IGN:Pikaxchu123
Gym Type:Electric
Gym Number (1-8):6
Pokemon wanted: Pikachu, Electrode, Jolteon, Magneton, Electabuzz
How long would you be on a week: almost all week
Why you: I have alwayse Loved pokemon and Minecraft and I was the Eliet four #2 on another server plus, I love electric types, I also play fairly.
By tommyyellow
#63385 Gym App:
IGN:tommyyellow
Gym Type:Doesn't matter
Gym Number (1-8): 3-7
Pokemon wanted: Depends on what type I would be assigned and what number gym.
How long would you be on a week: Probably between 2 and 7 hours a day. You can do the math.
Why you: I have played pokemon since I was 4. My first game was blue. I love the game. I am a responsible player and treat other fairly.
By pikapow643
#63394 IGN: dunman643
Experience in building 1-10: 7
Why we should pick you: i love to watch quick builds and stuff and ive been watching other people build on other pixelmon servers and its amazing what they can do i would like to be one of them i play with friends and we build some things but yeah thats why i think i should be a builder :D
By pikapow643
#63396 IGN: dunman643
Gym Type: fire
Gym Number (1-8): 7
Pokemon wanted: dosent madder
How long would you be on a week: as much as i can
Why you: ive battled a bunch of gym leaders on craftbattledutys server and were pretty hard i would like to be the fire gym leader because fire is my fav type and would love to be the gym leader :mrgreen: 8-)
JOIN THE TEAM