By Waterboyr
#63441 IGN: Waterboyr
Experience in building 1-10: 8.5
Why we should pick you: Good question. Why not? But really why is because I will definitely build a lot and I wont build just normal gyms or buildings, I will try to make every single thing as amazing as possible! because plenty of servers have normal buildings and a few cool ones but good ones have many interesting buildings.
By BBot4Life
Pikaxchu wrote:Gym App:
IGN:Pikaxchu123
Gym Type:Electric
Gym Number (1-8):6
Pokemon wanted: Pikachu, Electrode, Jolteon, Magneton, Electabuzz
How long would you be on a week: almost all week
Why you: I have alwayse Loved pokemon and Minecraft and I was the Eliet four #2 on another server plus, I love electric types, I also play fairly.

Thanks for applying accepted.
By BBot4Life
tommyyellow wrote:Gym App:
IGN:tommyyellow
Gym Type:Doesn't matter
Gym Number (1-8): 3-7
Pokemon wanted: Depends on what type I would be assigned and what number gym.
How long would you be on a week: Probably between 2 and 7 hours a day. You can do the math.
Why you: I have played pokemon since I was 4. My first game was blue. I love the game. I am a responsible player and treat other fairly.

Accepted
By BBot4Life
Waterboyr wrote:IGN: Waterboyr
Experience in building 1-10: 8.5
Why we should pick you: Good question. Why not? But really why is because I will definitely build a lot and I wont build just normal gyms or buildings, I will try to make every single thing as amazing as possible! because plenty of servers have normal buildings and a few cool ones but good ones have many interesting buildings.

Thank you for applying. Amazing app.
JOIN THE TEAM