By pansage10
#58532 i want to apply for gym leader so here i go:
InGameName :pansage10
Age : (Optional)13
Your Gym(s) preference :Normal

How often do you login and for how long? :a good amount of time for a couple of hours
How long have you played Pixelmon? :like about 2 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :7
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :no
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :like a month and a half
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :ive been on the server for a while now and some people have asked if i was an op (i forgot their names) and so i figured a needed a better rank and i have been hoping to be a gym leader for a while
By Vikerus
#58561
I_H4V0C_I wrote:I thought I might as well apply, I've been contemplating it for a few days.
InGameName : I_H4V0C_I
Age : (Optional) : 16
Your Gym(s) preference : Electric

How often do you login and for how long? : Pretty much everyday, might miss a few. Few hours at a time.
How long have you played Pixelmon? : Almost two weeks, around a week and a half.
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 7-8
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : Nope, hope I never do.
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : Since I started playing Pixelmon. So about 2 weeks.
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :I have a genuine fondness for this server, and I would love nothing more to see it prosper and be considered for gym leader.
I also plan on applying for Op in the future, once I have had enough experience on the server and once I am familiar with almost everyone.


Considering I lost all my Ops and most of the leaders. You bet! Electric is Gym 10 so you won't be bothered to do it very often but that might be for the best depending on how you play.
By Vikerus
#58564
pansage10 wrote:i want to apply for gym leader so here i go:
InGameName :pansage10
Age : (Optional)13
Your Gym(s) preference :Normal

How often do you login and for how long? :a good amount of time for a couple of hours
How long have you played Pixelmon? :like about 2 months
Rate your typing skill 1-10 :7
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :no
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :like a month and a half
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? :ive been on the server for a while now and some people have asked if i was an op (i forgot their names) and so i figured a needed a better rank and i have been hoping to be a gym leader for a while

Thanks a ton for taking on first gym. It can be a lot of work when the server is busy. Hope you enjoy it pan.
By garret200216
#58717 vik plz if your reading this plz give me another chance i completly forgot and my mom was yelling at me to get off the computer and i completly forgot to change the gamemodes back so plz unban me im sorry
User avatar
By Css1234567890123
#58720
garret200216 wrote:vik plz if your reading this plz give me another chance i completly forgot and my mom was yelling at me to get off the computer and i completly forgot to change the gamemodes back so plz unban me im sorry


First of all, why would you give them to those people anyways? Second of all, why should Vik give you another chance? I wouldn't, because that was just complete bull.
User avatar
By joester366
#58723 InGameName : joester366
Age : 14
Your Gym(s) preference : Ground

How often do you login and for how long? : almost everyday.. um i would say 2-3 hours idk
How long have you played Pixelmon? :i played allot of pokemobs then i switched to pixelmon when pokemobs died so i don't really know
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8-10
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about 2 months
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : im very helpful and enjoy this server and would love to get ground so i can get a Garra skin thank you for your time have a nice day :D
User avatar
By 4thedragons
#58726 InGameName : 4thedragons
Age : (Optional) 13 (turning 14 on the 27 of this month
Your Gym(s) preference :any that needs leaders
What could be added to the server to improve it? I could add quality. As in quality service and lots of help for the newbies :3

How often do you login and for how long? : just about everyday, and for an average 6 hours maybe(rounding)
Previous Staff experiences? : none
How long have you played Pixelmon? : about a year probably more
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 5 (typing class is going to be taken, will improve)
Rate your understanding of commands 1-10 : 6
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? : never
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? : same amount as mephros (so idk to be honest)
Why should you be considered for Operator? : Because i like to be behind the scenes to give others the best experience that they can have. I would like to share my skills in quality as much as i can, especially to my favorite server, Justiscraft.
By Vikerus
#58729
garret200216 wrote:i did gave em it cause we were doing spleef event

Players don't need creative to do spleef. I know that.

Even if you didn't. Giving out gamemode to random players is so stupid. All they had to do was hit e and find the rare candies... Which I know you abused as well. You made your choice man. Should have thought about it first.
By Vikerus
#58732
joester366 wrote:InGameName : joester366
Age : 14
Your Gym(s) preference : Ground

How often do you login and for how long? : almost everyday.. um i would say 2-3 hours idk
How long have you played Pixelmon? :i played allot of pokemobs then i switched to pixelmon when pokemobs died so i don't really know
Rate your typing skill 1-10 : 8-10
Have you ever been banned on Justiscraft? :nope
How long have you played here at Justiscraft? :about 2 months
Why should you be considered for Gym Leader? : im very helpful and enjoy this server and would love to get ground so i can get a Garra skin thank you for your time have a nice day :D


You're a nice guy so sure. We need all the help we can get and I'm glad you are willing to throw in your hat. I'll put you down for ground gym!
JOIN THE TEAM