By aske10
#58086 Hi everyone, i just brought a new server and its Pixelmon. We need Builders/Gym leaders (MOST BUILDERS!) to build and to keep the server up, the builders dont need to know the Kanto Region. I dont have GroupManager yet, but im gonna make it! The Gym Leader need to be good at pokemone strategy's and the different type weaknesses.
We are builiding our own region! To Apply for Builder/Gym Leader answear these questions :ugeek: :

What is your age?:

What is your Minecraft username?:

Have you been Moderator/Builder or other ranks on other servers? if so what servers (Ip)?:

How long have u played Minecraft/Pixelmon?:

(At least 4 sentences or Declined!)Why do u want to be Builder/Gym Leader on my Pixelmon server?:

Do u want to be Gym Leader or Builder?:

If Gym Leader what Type? Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire or Ground?:

Do u have skype, if yes what is your Skype name?? You need this to get Gym Leader or Build!

About how long in a day are u online? Write in format 5/24, if your 5 hours online per 24 hours!:

Good luck passing my Questions!

Accepted! = Your Apply is accepted!

Waiting = You can do something better in your apply!

Declined! = We dont want u! Sorry :(

By SkyLord_Flamer
#58097 What is your age?:14

What is your Minecraft username?:SkyLord_Flamer

Have you been Moderator/Builder or other ranks on other servers? if so what servers (Ip)?:I have been on a lot but i don't know the ip due to that i left them

How long have u played Minecraft/Pixelmon?: about 2 weeks for pixelmon and minecraft since 2009

Why do u want to be builder/Gym Leader on my Pixelmon server?:Cause i'm looking for a nice server, And i would like to give some advice to trainers who are new to pixelmon or pokemon in general! I just really want to help people out :P

Do u want to be Gym Leader or Builder?: Gym Leader

If Gym Leader what Type? Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire or Ground?:Mine would have to be Dragon,Electric

Do u have skype, if yes what is your Skype name?? You need this to get Gym Leader or Builder!: pip.gamer my mic is broken though so i might get one in a bit
By creeder99
#58119 What is your age?:14

What is your Minecraft username?:creeder99

Have you been Moderator/Builder or other ranks on other servers? if so what servers (Ip)?: I have been but not very recently, isort of help on pixelcommunity but im not actually staff there

How long have u played Minecraft/Pixelmon?:about a year of pixelmon 3-4 years minecraft

Why do u want to be builder/Gym Leader on my Pixelmon server?: I want too be gym leader as I can give others advise and meet new people

Do u want to be Gym Leader or Builder?: gym leader

If Gym Leader what Type? Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire or Ground?: I would like to be a mix but I would be any

Do u have skype, if yes what is your Skype name?? You need this to get Gym Leader or Builder!: yes I have Skype its creeder99
By SkyLord_Flamer
#58463 What is your age?: 14

What is your Minecraft username?: SkyLord_Flamer

Have you been Moderator/Builder or other ranks on other servers? if so what servers (Ip)?:I have but i do not recall the ip

How long have u played Minecraft/Pixelmon?: Minecraft since 2009 pixelmon for like 3 weeks

(At least 4 sentences or Declined!)Why do u want to be builder/Gym Leader on my Pixelmon server?:I am looking for a good server and also i want to help some players out by giving them tips on how to be a good trainer if they havn't played pokemon or pixelmon and just to help them out so they can become a good trainer so they can have some fun and win some duels. I also want to challenge the trainers to see how good they are and rate them cause im like a rating kind of guy and i think it would be extremely fun to just battle and in the mean time level up my own pokemon for events. Really i would just like to be gym leader to help out the server and i've never been gym leader before so it's a new thing to try to become.

Do u want to be Gym Leader or Builder?: Gym leader

If Gym Leader what Type? Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire or Ground?: Fire

Do u have skype, if yes what is your Skype name?? You need this to get Gym Leader or Build!

About how long in a day are u online? Write in format 5/24, if your 5 hours online per 24 hours!:Depends on the day i can be on from maybe 5 hours to 8 hours it all depends

Thx for reading

~Sky
BySmuggloss_Scopio
#58792 Hello, your soooo gay Askelaustmuch if you don't give me builder. If you don't i will come to your house and eat you. So yeah give me builder and i want to be one of the Elite 4's! Twat! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
By alexgarcia7555
#61576 age: 11

Minecraft Username: alexgarcia7555

have i been a Moderater/Builder or other rank: no just a trainer

how long i have been playing pixelmon: i think 1 year its hard to tell sorry

i wanted to be a gym leader or a builder why because i haven't been on for my hole life so i was wandering and looking around some in the server list. i found some that needed a gym leader and i decided to chose this one. i like servers in minecraft with mods like pixelmon and other stuff and i think i will be in this server evreytime so they can get there badge. i'm 50% good on custom NPC and 0% on computercraft and i think we needed a badge case so i think we needed pokegaer. what is pokegear? Well it haves the pokemon gears what we wanted like running shoe and badge case.

wanted to be a gym leader or a builder: gym leader

Gym leader type: grass

do i have skype?: yes Username alexander.garcia and i think i may needed your Skype username

how long am i going to be online?: everyday untill bed time that inclouds friday,saterday,and sunday
JOIN THE TEAM