By AgeliiPokeBro
#57393 Hello Pokemon fans, Agelii here with an idea that you guys might want to hear! I was thinking to re-create the Classic GBA Pokemon Red and Blue games, for Pixelmon! A full on Kanto remake, Classic 8 Gyms, Elite 4 (Or maybe Competition like in Anime), and even a Mt.Silver..... where one trainer will be standing in the end.

Of course, this is just an idea in Ye Ole' Scrapbook. I need people to help me out with this whole idea and make it a reality. What I described in the description is of course, the Main idea. There will be many additional details added that will really add the shine to the server.

I was thinking to make a small Free-Roam server for players to play on as we work in the background on another server on Pokemon RR-BB. The Free-Roam server should be simple, a spawn, a pokemon center, a poke-mart, and a few (Most likely 2) Battle Arenas, and maybe a lighthouse or something.

I really need help, but not in need of builders. The map would probably be from Mr.Ryaan. If anyone is interested in this idea, please contact me.

Email: [email protected]

You can also just reply here if you like xD, but if you really want to help out, skype is a must.

JOIN THE TEAM