ByGuest
Isi wrote:Your Wiki has a few interesting articles, I like it. Hope to see more on there.

Thanks! It's humbling to know that there are people reading the randomness I write (least of all enjoy it! xD)

For your supporting words, have a comic!

[center]Image[/center]

By Css1234567890123
#58426 Wow, that was an awesome original post, probably one of the best looking I have seen in a long time. I'll apply on your website later, I am mostly busy, but I wish you great luck on this, it looks amazing.
By peachi3xx
Isi wrote:Well, it's easy for someone to call a server, or any privatized game "Lore based" - Not so easy to actually pull off effectively. You look like you've put quite some thought and advanced preparation into this, and I appreciate that.

Thank you for the kind words. To know that another person appreciates our forethought (and not just have our own self-confirmation to live by) is something we had only imagined. We're also far from calling ourselves a server just yet- we lack the experience and we run on pure determination and drive. I'm sure we can learn a lot from everyone here. :)

Css1234567890123 wrote:Wow, that was an awesome original post, probably one of the best looking I have seen in a long time. I'll apply on your website later, I am mostly busy, but I wish you great luck on this, it looks amazing.

Thanks! Good luck on your application~ I'll be waiting with bated breath.
By peachi3xx
#60249 [center]Image[/center]

Update: We've just had a wonderful alpha weekend and I'm still amazed by the hilarious RP that occurred from trading counterfeit pokeballs to our local strongman, "Chops makes no stops!"

I want to quickly thank those who may have shared our server/link from the pixelmon mod and hope to continue to develop an amazing, fun community!

Cheers,

Peach
By Griff
#61629 Hello!

I'm a bit late but allow me to introduce myself as a Peach's other half. We're a small community at Toro League but we appreciate everyone. Here's a sketch I did of one of our player's character, Chops and his mankey, Scraps!

[center]Image[/center]

We're also looking for Poke(ixel)mon-enthusiasts to help Beta test us right into an official release. If the words Pokemon, Minecraft and roleplay peak your interest, come check us out at The Toro League!
JOIN THE TEAM