By ZeroHiyuu
Vaeta wrote:
Swimmerking187 wrote:That's fine thank you for the assistance.

Do you have Skype that one of our players can contact you with and walk you through it?

You could also log raidcall, and do a 1 on 1 walk-through with our admins/mods/friendly players.

ALSO! Thank you all for helping with the server so far! IF you have any issues logging on please post here or get on raidcall.

To EVERYONE who logs the server than just gets Missmatch ID's error all you have to do is delete the FILES in your CONFIG FOLDER and relaunch your minecraft entirely and it will be working. Be sure to have the mods I've provided via hyper links on the first forum post of this Sticky i.e. where alll the information about the server is.
By Miyuki the Tsutarja
ZeroHiyuu wrote:
Vaeta wrote:
Swimmerking187 wrote:That's fine thank you for the assistance.

Do you have Skype that one of our players can contact you with and walk you through it?

You could also log raidcall, and do a 1 on 1 walk-through with our admins/mods/friendly players.

ALSO! Thank you all for helping with the server so far! IF you have any issues logging on please post here or get on raidcall.

To EVERYONE who logs the server than just gets Missmatch ID's error all you have to do is delete the FILES in your CONFIG FOLDER and relaunch your minecraft entirely and it will be working. Be sure to have the mods I've provided via hyper links on the first forum post of this Sticky i.e. where alll the information about the server is.

*sigh* I just deleted the config folder entirely and relaunched Minecraft, I am still having the same problem. Could someone just post the download links to the config files to make it easier for everyone who wants to join the server? I have got a friend that is also interested in joining the server, he gets the same problem as I. I am pretty sure providing the Forge Config files is not wrong or illegal in anyway...

~Miyuki the Tsutarja
By ZeroHiyuu
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:
*sigh* I just deleted the config folder entirely and relaunched Minecraft, I am still having the same problem. Could someone just post the download links to the config files to make it easier for everyone who wants to join the server? I have got a friend that is also interested in joining the server, he gets the same problem as I. I am pretty sure providing the Forge Config files is not wrong or illegal in anyway...

~Miyuki the Tsutarja
[/quote]

Hmm. Well I didn't say the folder itself, but the files only. You might have another mod intervening with another.
what mods do you have in your mod folder?
You running mac?
Are you on our Raidcall?
What's your ign?
Do you have a cookie? o.O

I can give you a copy of the files needed for it all, but I'd have to do it via pm on Raidcall only.
By ZeroHiyuu
Azelf22 wrote:I will rejoin the server one day! Once I get my spanish grade up... xD

Si senior! esceula primero siempre.

Can't wait to have your return to the server, mate. ^^

p.s. I do speak spanish well, even though most of my spanish spelling will be fail lol.
By Miyuki the Tsutarja
ZeroHiyuu wrote:
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:

~Miyuki the Tsutarja

Hmm. Well I didn't say the folder itself, but the files only. You might have another mod intervening with another.
what mods do you have in your mod folder?
You running mac?
Are you on our Raidcall?
What's your ign?
Do you have a cookie? o.O

I can give you a copy of the files needed for it all, but I'd have to do it via pm on Raidcall only.
[/quote]

I don't have Raidcall, and I use a Mac, but if you want, I can give details of my Skype via PM, I use that far more often, and I don't want to get something only to join one server.

~Miyuki the Tsutarja
By ZeroHiyuu
MoeBoy76 wrote:
ZeroHiyuu wrote:I can give you a copy of the files needed for it all, but I'd have to do it via pm on Raidcall only.

i'm sorry but you are not allowed to distribute any of the pixelmon files

I know this clause very well, I am not distrubuting "Pixelmon" files in any sort or form, I am copying and giving the files needed to joint he server i.e. forge, jar, config, etc etc.

More or so the .Minecraft folder in general, so this individual can't have any issues regarding missmatch ID's, allowing this person to access the server, and or any other server with similar problems.

But, if Mr. M wants me to not do this, allow him to post here, or have one of the moderator's whom are watching these forums constantly to ask me, other-wise I'll have to decline your friendly advertisement of the ToS.
JOIN THE TEAM