By Miyuki the Tsutarja
Vaeta wrote:Make sure you only have chisel-1.6.2-1.4.8, Pixelmon 2.3.1, and CustomNPCs_1.6.2(Pokemon 4.1) in the mods folder and nothing else; if you do, some other mods have been known to not allow you on the server.

I just tried that. I still have the exact same problem.

By DaRealDrobot
ZeroHiyuu wrote:Thank you everyone for your patience! The server has been updated to 1.6.2, but we are still fixing up a few things here and there, the staff and I will be working asap to make the server public again. Now I am still undergoing a decision whether I should allow cracked users on the server or not.

I will post the things that have been updated and opened to the public once the server is ready to go, if you have any questions please log-on to our Raidcall and talk to one of our friendly admins/moderators, or one of the daily players we've got, you can also post here regarding any issue, comments, or opinion about the server.

You should allow cracked users into the server, it'll get the server a lot more players unless you go all Arielcraft server and start banning people to make money having them purchase un-bans from the server website
By Vaeta
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:
Vaeta wrote:Make sure you only have chisel-1.6.2-1.4.8, Pixelmon 2.3.1, and CustomNPCs_1.6.2(Pokemon 4.1) in the mods folder and nothing else; if you do, some other mods have been known to not allow you on the server.

Well, I know I had that problem, what I had to do was delete my CustomNPCs and install it again. Some people have to keep doing it a few times. If that doesn't work I will give you my skype info so we can talk on there a bit easier, if you wouldn't mind that.
By Miyuki the Tsutarja
Vaeta wrote:
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:

Well, I know I had that problem, what I had to do was delete my CustomNPCs and install it again. Some people have to keep doing it a few times. If that doesn't work I will give you my skype info so we can talk on there a bit easier, if you wouldn't mind that.

I just reinstalled CustomNPCs a few times, it's still not working. Same thing over and over again.
By Vaeta
Miyuki the Tsutarja wrote:I just reinstalled CustomNPCs a few times, it's still not working. Same thing over and over again.

Okay then how about doing that to the chisel mod because that's where the IDs are that are being mismatched.
By Vaeta
pokedit wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ch5X3tpsw

Hope this helps the players having troubles

Thank you so much for making this wonderful video for us!
I do hope it helps people to get on our server and enjoy it for what it is. If you have any more questions please feel free to post them here.
JOIN THE TEAM