By ZeroHiyuu
MrSPARTAN23 wrote:Zero, isn't there a sub for the leader of Team Aqua?

Atm we don't have a sub for the leader. Though if anyone wants to join does have to battle the leaders 6 pokemon of lvl 30 water type's (i.e. me) If you're rolling with lvl 100's you will just be automatically ranked to Team Aqua.
By MrSPARTAN23
#59002 Zero, I have a problem: as you know I became a member of Team Aqua but when I try to get to the secret base the doors don't work. The first time I was with Tragonite and he opened the doors but now I can't. Help me please.
By ZeroHiyuu
MrSPARTAN23 wrote:Zero, I have a problem: as you know I became a member of Team Aqua but when I try to get to the secret base the doors don't work. The first time I was with Tragonite and he opened the doors but now I can't. Help me please.

That's because you don't have the quest item, you need a certain item to be able to enter Team Aqua. It's to keep everyone out, but Team aqua members. I will see if I can get this item for you, no worries.
By Helms_That_Guy
#59885 Hello, guys and girls! It is the one and only brand new Rocket Leader :D I am recruiting and the tryouts are every day, once a day. You will battle a level 60 team of mine to join, and you are expected to use a level cap of all under level 80. Thanks! Be sure to check us out.
By ZeroHiyuu
#60767 Alright so since pixelmon update is about to come out soon, the servers make-over will be coming soon, and tons of new places will be released and opened to everyone. So do expect more fun! New quests, Bosses to fight! New Region opened! New Texture pack! And much more!

So don't miss out on the fun of this server, so check my server out, see if you like it. We always have an admin, and or a moderator.
JOIN THE TEAM