2%
49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Eathuis
#71438 Are you ever going to update the forums to Proboards V5? I personally find it's much easier to navigate, just out of curiosity! Nice server by the way! :)

Nevermind.

By Legonist
#72106 i keep getting internal server error when i try to log in. I have all the required mods (i can log onto other pixelmon server even those that use custom npc's) and have tried to log into the server though the hub and the direct IP. I have has this problem since the server went down for a few days about a week ago.
By Windjoe
Legonist wrote:i keep getting internal server error when i try to log in. I have all the required mods (i can log onto other pixelmon server even those that use custom npc's) and have tried to log into the server though the hub and the direct IP. I have has this problem since the server went down for a few days about a week ago.
Sorry but I may have to delete your file, mind telling me your IGN?
By Legonist
Windjoe wrote:
Legonist wrote:i keep getting internal server error when i try to log in. I have all the required mods (i can log onto other pixelmon server even those that use custom npc's) and have tried to log into the server though the hub and the direct IP. I have has this problem since the server went down for a few days about a week ago.

My IGN is:
JCBVideo13

Thanks for the help
By Kevaka953
#73031 Saddy joe school is back in session so I won't be one as often so I wish I could be there
By Windjoe
Legonist wrote:
Windjoe wrote:

My IGN is:
JCBVideo13

Thanks for the help
Your files are deleted
JOIN THE TEAM