What should be added to the server?

13
6%
5
2%
107
49%
13
6%
21
10%
28
13%
24
11%
6
3%
By Jemezy
#54131 IGN: bryan1993
What Gym are you applying for: Fire Gym (Fourth)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co Gym leader.
Why do you want to apply for this gym: It needs a Co Gym leader, and i like fire!
What would you like to see added to the server: I dont really want to add something.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: I dont know what 'Abuse' means but i not gonna change my prizes, im gonna hold myself at the rules.
Will you respect staff: Yes, i dont want to get a Sexy Ban.


Time Zone: Holland, Netherlands. UTC +01:00
Previous Staff?: No.
Age[Optional]: 11
By corb142
#54132 gym leader
IGN:corb142
What gym are you applying for:whatever gym emerald is in charge of since she is never on
Co or Head:I want to go co for a bit incase emerald comes back but if she doesn't i would like head
Why do you want to apply for this: since emerald is never on
what would you like to see added to the server: i would like to see more challenging gyms like harder pathways to fight the leader
will you abuse prizes: no i want my quest to championship off to be legit
will you respect staff:i already do and still will

timezone: EST
By Windjoe
#54138
Jemezy wrote:IGN: bryan1993
What Gym are you applying for: Fire Gym (Fourth)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co Gym leader.
Why do you want to apply for this gym: It needs a Co Gym leader, and i like fire!
What would you like to see added to the server: I dont really want to add something.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: I dont know what 'Abuse' means but i not gonna change my prizes, im gonna hold myself at the rules.
Will you respect staff: Yes, i dont want to get a Sexy Ban.


Time Zone: Holland, Netherlands. UTC +01:00
Previous Staff?: No.
Age[Optional]: 11
Accepted! Thanks for applying ask me ingame for your pokemon.
By Windjoe
#54139
corb142 wrote:gym leader
IGN:corb142
What gym are you applying for:whatever gym emerald is in charge of since she is never on
Co or Head:I want to go co for a bit incase emerald comes back but if she doesn't i would like head
Why do you want to apply for this: since emerald is never on
what would you like to see added to the server: i would like to see more challenging gyms like harder pathways to fight the leader
will you abuse prizes: no i want my quest to championship off to be legit
will you respect staff:i already do and still will

timezone: EST
Accepted, thanks for applying ask me ingame for your pokemon.
User avatar
By emerald_ice
#54153
corb142 wrote:gym leader
IGN:corb142
What gym are you applying for:whatever gym emerald is in charge of since she is never on
Co or Head:I want to go co for a bit incase emerald comes back but if she doesn't i would like head
Why do you want to apply for this: since emerald is never on
what would you like to see added to the server: i would like to see more challenging gyms like harder pathways to fight the leader
will you abuse prizes: no i want my quest to championship off to be legit
will you respect staff:i already do and still will

timezone: EST

Excuse me, not being on for 1 day due to an allergic reaction doesn't equal 'Never On', If I were to be gone a week without notice, then yea, you could say Never On. But you have no right to do so after one day.
By Windjoe
#54273
emerald_ice wrote:
corb142 wrote:gym leader
IGN:corb142
What gym are you applying for:whatever gym emerald is in charge of since she is never on
Co or Head:I want to go co for a bit incase emerald comes back but if she doesn't i would like head
Why do you want to apply for this: since emerald is never on
what would you like to see added to the server: i would like to see more challenging gyms like harder pathways to fight the leader
will you abuse prizes: no i want my quest to championship off to be legit
will you respect staff:i already do and still will

timezone: EST

Excuse me, not being on for 1 day due to an allergic reaction doesn't equal 'Never On', If I were to be gone a week without notice, then yea, you could say Never On. But you have no right to do so after one day.
Emerald you were gone for about 3-4 days.
By Tylerlyn
#54284 Moderator
IGN: Batman_Smuggler
What would you like to see added to the server:I did want to see banks put in which was done so today!(Thank you SOOOOO much!) Now I'd like to really see second region done, and maybe some random events!
Are you mature: In serious situations yes, but I do like to goof off with the nice ladies and gents of this server!
Will you respect staff above you: Of course!
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you: If they show me respect I'll definitely show that respect as well!
Have you donated: Yes; this server is too goo to let it shut down.
What will you do to help the server: I'd like to be able to give the owner a helping hand with the server because we all know he's incredibly busy with all sorts of different projects. I'd like to be able to fill in for needed gyms(since I am a pokemon master and all.) I'd also like to help out new players guide them where to go and guide them to a few easy quests to start with. I'd like to hold events so we can keep the players more active and give them something to work for! I'd also like to help out the builders with projects as well. I don't want to limit myself on just the players. I feel Mods are supposed to help out all of the server which includes staff.
How Well do you understand commands: I've been a mod and an admin on 2 other servers, but sadly they didn't last long, but I do have a strong knowledge of commands, and I can do any research I need to about commands (thank you Google.)
Typing Skill[1-10]:Typing skills I'd give about 7 maybe 8. I normally do have good grammar, but sometimes my tongue slips and something weird comes out =)

Timezone:
Age[Optional]: 19
Previous staff?:Of this server no; but I have been a mod and an admin before on a server that is no longer around =/
When did you start playing pixelmon: I started about June 2nd, and about June 16th I started playing on servers.
By Windjoe
#54367
Tylerlyn wrote:Moderator
IGN: Batman_Smuggler
What would you like to see added to the server:I did want to see banks put in which was done so today!(Thank you SOOOOO much!) Now I'd like to really see second region done, and maybe some random events!
Are you mature: In serious situations yes, but I do like to goof off with the nice ladies and gents of this server!
Will you respect staff above you: Of course!
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you: If they show me respect I'll definitely show that respect as well!
Have you donated: Yes; this server is too goo to let it shut down.
What will you do to help the server: I'd like to be able to give the owner a helping hand with the server because we all know he's incredibly busy with all sorts of different projects. I'd like to be able to fill in for needed gyms(since I am a pokemon master and all.) I'd also like to help out new players guide them where to go and guide them to a few easy quests to start with. I'd like to hold events so we can keep the players more active and give them something to work for! I'd also like to help out the builders with projects as well. I don't want to limit myself on just the players. I feel Mods are supposed to help out all of the server which includes staff.
How Well do you understand commands: I've been a mod and an admin on 2 other servers, but sadly they didn't last long, but I do have a strong knowledge of commands, and I can do any research I need to about commands (thank you Google.)
Typing Skill[1-10]:Typing skills I'd give about 7 maybe 8. I normally do have good grammar, but sometimes my tongue slips and something weird comes out =)

Timezone:
Age[Optional]: 19
Previous staff?:Of this server no; but I have been a mod and an admin before on a server that is no longer around =/
When did you start playing pixelmon: I started about June 2nd, and about June 16th I started playing on servers.
This is a great application, and from what I've seen I think your good for the job, accepted.
By Mitcch
#54396 IGN:Miitcch
What would you like to see added to the server:
The server is already great, I really don't see anything else to be added. The first region is great,and the second seems to be coming along very well. Level caps for gyms in the second region would be great, it would help force ppl to start over again with there pokemon and such. Also, maybe a housing system should be incorporated..allowing people to buy them...der could also be a post office system:D.

Are you mature:Yes,lol

Will you respect staff above you:Yes..cause if I don't, what is the use of being a mod,lol.

Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:Yes

Have you donated:As of now no, but I am playing on.

What will you do to help the server:What all I can. Ive been helping with the second region as well as helping to generate ideas in order to make the server funnier for the many people who play on it.

How Well do you understand commands:Very.

Typing Skill[1-10]:
7
Timezone:{CST} Central Standard Time

Age[Optional]: 17..my birthday July 23:D

Previous staff?: I was staff on one of my own servers.

When did you start playing pixelmon:Around 2months ago, but I understand it all.

I think you for viewing this app, and I hope to be working with you all soon:D
JOIN THE TEAM