2%
49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Windjoe
Turtman9899 wrote:Wow it's been a while guys :P. I dunno like 3 weeks, anyway since Joe really wants me to, I'm re-applying for mod.

IGN: Turtman9899
What would you like to see added to the server: Hmm, well it seems really awesome to me right now, but honestly the only thing I see that needs to be added to the server is teh second region
Are you mature: I usually don't act mature honestly, but I can become really mature. When it comes to serious things like when people break the rules for instance, I become one of the most mature people you've ever met. Or at least that's what I think XP
Will you respect staff above you: Umm no duh XP. I seriously respect almost everybody I meet. I do draw the line with those annoying rule breakers however. Those people are really annoying.
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you: Yeah I guess. I mean if I haaaaaaaaave to XD.
What will you do to help the server: I will help enforce the rules and help make the server one of the best servers ever! :P
How Well do you understand commands: I understand most commands. I'm pretty good with World Edit too
Typing Skill[1-10]: I'd say about 8/10 maybe even 9 on a good day XP

Timezone: EST
Age[Optional]: 13, 14 in September
Previous staff?: I've been a mod on alpine (for a day XD), admin and Co-Owner on Noobcraft, and I was a mod on this server until my absence. That good enough? XD
When did you start playing pixelmon: I started playing pixelmon around the end of December of 2012
You'll start as JrMod Turt, Just incase you go in-active again.

By nicky10
#53635 Current bugs with teh server: -Not all Pokemon centers have teh music in them, Only ventus's (I'd still like to see all/Most have the music in them) -GC slotmachine always gets broken (I take care of that crap..) -The Imperta or whatever the name is Gym, the forest gym has no Battle music. - Team rocket's Base in Lia Kingdom doesnt give any weapon when doing the quest. - And i'm pretty sure most of the NPCs Only say ''Hello [Player]''. I hope tiz was uzefull :3
By funsimi
#53651 IGN:Funsimi
Will you respect staff and players:always
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: No, if the building need to be taked down, then it has to be
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder):No, that will steal the fun of the game
Pictures of your builds:Image
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: i think 7 or something
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Ventus
By Windjoe
nicky10 wrote:Current bugs with teh server: -Not all Pokemon centers have teh music in them, Only ventus's (I'd still like to see all/Most have the music in them) -GC slotmachine always gets broken (I take care of that crap..) -The Imperta or whatever the name is Gym, the forest gym has no Battle music. - Team rocket's Base in Lia Kingdom doesnt give any weapon when doing the quest. - And i'm pretty sure most of the NPCs Only say ''Hello [Player]''. I hope tiz was uzefull :3
Most of those are not bugs, theres no point in putting music in the tiny pokecenters also more towns than Ventus have pokecenter music, and I haven't had time to put music in the grass gym yet. Mind telling me which NPCs so I can fix them and the Team Plasma Base works fine, I tested it yesterday.
By Windjoe
funsimi wrote:IGN:Funsimi
Will you respect staff and players:always
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: No, if the building need to be taked down, then it has to be
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder):No, that will steal the fun of the game
Pictures of your builds:Image
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: i think 7 or something
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Ventus
Looks good, accepted!
By ApocolypticMew
#53830 I'd like to apply for champion of the second reigon

Ign: Theapocolipse
Will I Respect Staff: do i respect you (yes)
Why Do I want to do this: So I Can Make A Difference and embrace the power in all the trainers On The Server
By Percyjackson424
#53834 IGN:Percyjackson424
What Gym are you applying for:1st
Co Gymleader or Gymleader:Co Gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I feel that we need more first gym leaders and i am on frequently and i am a fair person.
Why should i be co gym leader: Because we need more first gym leaders and I am a fair person and i dont cheat i will also respect the players that challenge me
By rockwayportals
#53841 IGN: rockwayportals
What Gym are you applying for: Fire/dragon/Electric (if none of those available any gym you want!)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Whichever, If co leader is open for Fire/Dragon/Electric sure!
Why do you want to apply for this gym: I have had experience at being a gym leader for fire many times! I know how to treat players and usually get a battle phrase ready so it feels more like Pokemon!
What would you like to see added to the server: Maybe a new region or some side gyms!
Will you try to abuse your prizes: Never! I give the prizes to a player when they beat me, or if they do.

Will you respect staff: Of course! I have never been banned from s server for disrespecting staff, actually, I've never been banned period!

Time Zone: Pacific Time
Previous Staff?: Once or twice, like I said I was gym leader for fire on a server once.
Age[Optional]:
By Windjoe
Percyjackson424 wrote:IGN:Percyjackson424
What Gym are you applying for:1st
Co Gymleader or Gymleader:Co Gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym:I feel that we need more first gym leaders and i am on frequently and i am a fair person.
Why should i be co gym leader: Because we need more first gym leaders and I am a fair person and i dont cheat i will also respect the players that challenge me
Accepted Thank you for applying! Ask me ingame for your pokemans.
JOIN THE TEAM