6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Windjoe
Css1234567890123 wrote:
Pikåçhu wrote:You should get backpack mod

We use to have a ton of mods on here, but then we just limited it to Pixelmon and CustomNPC's, because we thought it was too many mods for some people, and we wanted everybody that wanted to join, they could join.
This is true while having backpacks would be cool they require more things for the players to install. If pixelmon added backpacks they would be added to the starter kit of course but pixelmon is no longer accepting suggestions.

By ZeroHiyuu
Windjoe wrote:Updated the download link for the Custom NPCs Skins/music extra file, everybody please re-download
= http://www.mediafire.com/download/jj3u9 ... on_1.2.zip

I see you're using the CustomNPC I made as your own? .-.

And I know it's a copy of mine, because the songs in there are all hand picked by me, even some songs that aren't from pokemon. I.E Pso, Colosseum, Psy, Epic roll, etc etc.

I'd like a thank you for the work I put into that, and get credit towards it as well.
By Windjoe
ZeroHiyuu wrote:
Windjoe wrote:Updated the download link for the Custom NPCs Skins/music extra file, everybody please re-download

And I know it's a copy of mine, because the songs in there are all hand picked by me, even some songs that aren't from pokemon. I.E Pso, Colosseum, Psy, Epic roll, etc etc.

I'd like a thank you for the work I put into that, and get credit towards it as well.
I didn't mean to take credit for the pack, I added credits and a link to your server on the post.
By ZeroHiyuu
Windjoe wrote:
ZeroHiyuu wrote:

I didn't mean to take credit for the pack, I added credits and a link to your server on the post.

Thank you kindly, and it's okay. I just put a lot of hard work into that.

p.s. Welcome to the big server lists, hope your server is going great.
By bookwormmermaid
#58541 Hey joe i've been thinking on the names for the second region and idk if they already have official names but i was thinking for the ice town the name Escarcha which is frost in spanish. And for the desert electric town the name of Tondro which is thunder in esperanto. only names i could think of so far cause i have only visited those towns in the second region. anyway its just suggestions and hopefully this will spark a large naming session to officially name the towns if they already havent been yet. :)
By Windjoe
bookwormmermaid wrote:Hey joe i've been thinking on the names for the second region and idk if they already have official names but i was thinking for the ice town the name Escarcha which is frost in spanish. And for the desert electric town the name of Tondro which is thunder in esperanto. only names i could think of so far cause i have only visited those towns in the second region. anyway its just suggestions and hopefully this will spark a large naming session to officially name the towns if they already havent been yet. :)
If you'd like, Book we do need names for the second region go ahead.
JOIN THE TEAM