49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Windjoe
rockwayportals wrote:IGN: rockwayportals
What Gym are you applying for: Fire/dragon/Electric (if none of those available any gym you want!)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Whichever, If co leader is open for Fire/Dragon/Electric sure!
Why do you want to apply for this gym: I have had experience at being a gym leader for fire many times! I know how to treat players and usually get a battle phrase ready so it feels more like Pokemon!
What would you like to see added to the server: Maybe a new region or some side gyms!
Will you try to abuse your prizes: Never! I give the prizes to a player when they beat me, or if they do.

Will you respect staff: Of course! I have never been banned from s server for disrespecting staff, actually, I've never been banned period!

Time Zone: Pacific Time
Previous Staff?: Once or twice, like I said I was gym leader for fire on a server once.
Age[Optional]:
Accepted!, you can take electric gym for the second region.

By bookwormmermaid
#53941 Hey joe. Still need my title changed and my pokemon for the bug gym. partly my fault i had to leave last night for about an hour and by the time i got back on you where gone. will try to reach you today if i see you are on. Still love the server and cant wait to see the second region.
By Etche
#54012 Applying for Moderator

IGN: Etche
What would you like to see added to the server: I Still want to see events involving team rocket ¬¬
Are you mature: I would think so, but as i explained to Joe, this is a trick question
Will you respect staff above you: I already do
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you: Well i'm currently a trainer and i do
Have you donated: Shamefully no
What will you do to help the server: Avoiding drama from happening and making people leave the server
How Well do you understand commands: I know the basics, i could have the wiki on the background in case i need it
Typing Skill[1-10]: Considering that i'm from a foreign country, i would say a 7

Timezone: GMT-3(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Age[Optional]:19
Previous staff?: No
When did you start playing pixelmon: about a week ago

Applying for 8th Gym Leader

What Gym are you applying for: 8th Gym
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Because joe said we needed a new 8th gym leader
What would you like to see added to the server: more team rocket bases, and a rude sir
Will you try to abuse your prizes: no
Will you respect staff: yes

Time Zone: GMT-3(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Previous Staff?: No
Age[Optional]: 19
By Windjoe
Etche wrote:Applying for Moderator

What would you like to see added to the server: I Still want to see events involving team rocket ¬¬
Are you mature: I would think so, but as i explained to Joe, this is a trick question
Will you respect staff above you: I already do
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you: Well i'm currently a trainer and i do
Have you donated: Shamefully no
What will you do to help the server: Avoiding drama from happening and making people leave the server
How Well do you understand commands: I know the basics, i could have the wiki on the background in case i need it
Typing Skill[1-10]: Considering that i'm from a foreign country, i would say a 7

Timezone: GMT-3(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Age[Optional]:19
Previous staff?: No
When did you start playing pixelmon: about a week ago

Applying for 8th Gym Leader

What Gym are you applying for: 8th Gym
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Because joe said we needed a new 8th gym leader
What would you like to see added to the server: more team rocket bases, and a rude sir
Will you try to abuse your prizes: no
Will you respect staff: yes

Time Zone: GMT-3(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Previous Staff?: No
Age[Optional]: 19
Accepted as Gym Leader, We'll wait a bit longer on the mod application I'll have to consider it. Thanks for applying!
By xX_1BadGTO_Xx
#54034 IGN:1BadGTO
What would you like to see added to the server:New Gyms,The Second Region,Easter Eggs,Team Rocket Bases
Are you mature:yes
Will you respect staff above you:yes
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:yes
Have you donated:no
What will you do to help the server:I will help with the second region
How Well do you understand commands:yes
Typing Skill[1-10]:7

Timezone:Eastern Time
Age[Optional]:
Previous staff?:Ive been staff on few servers
When did you start playing pixelmon:ever since 1.3.2 like a year ago
By Windjoe
xX_1BadGTO_Xx wrote:IGN:1BadGTO
What would you like to see added to the server:New Gyms,The Second Region,Easter Eggs,Team Rocket Bases
Are you mature:yes
Will you respect staff above you:yes
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:yes
Have you donated:no
What will you do to help the server:I will help with the second region
How Well do you understand commands:yes
Typing Skill[1-10]:7

Timezone:Eastern Time
Age[Optional]:
Previous staff?:Ive been staff on few servers
When did you start playing pixelmon:ever since 1.3.2 like a year ago
Accepted, ask me ingame for your pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM